GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Checking in from Virgina

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joecbr
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
joecbr

Checking in from Virgina Empty
PostSubject: Checking in from Virgina   Checking in from Virgina Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:13 pm

Hi All - I have 1500 miles on my 2014 GRiSO.  The bonding is now complete and I don't want to ride any other motorcycle, including the 2014 Thruxton sitting in my garage.  This is a big dilemma.  I love to look at the Thruxton, but it rides like an old rag compared to the GRiSO.  What should I do?  

So far the GRiSO has the following accessories: Guzzi rear carrier and tail bag, HepcoBecker panniers, black bar end mirrors, Bags Connection tank bag that mounts to the gas cap ring (love it), and HepcoBecker engine guards.  I've given up trying to get the GRiSO flyscreen and have ordered an MRA SPS windshield.  I plan to paint the windshield silver with black stripes to match the tank.

I'm located in the Leesburg area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Virgina   Checking in from Virgina Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:28 pm

Sorry the bonding isn't complete, when a trip to the shops for bread & milk takes 5-6 hours you know you are getting close.

Lets hope it is because you just rode another 500k, not broken down.  Sad 

WELCOME  Very Happy 

Moto Guzzi - making mechanics out of riders since 1921
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Virgina   Checking in from Virgina Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:55 pm

I would rather put Thruxton bars on a GRiSO than own a Thruxton.
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Virgina   Checking in from Virgina Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:19 am

The wife was supposed to get the Bonnie and we were set for it.
I went to the dealer in Dahlonega to hang out since I was in the Mountains one weekend and they had a couple of left over 07 Grisos on the floor...
Sent a fone pic to the wife and said "Look! A brand new 07 GRiSO for the price of a Bonneville!!"
Wifey had an orgasm (I'm lucky I know Very Happy) so I ended up buying one for $8400.
Her first 500 miles or so, she said that this bike was putting the Triumph to shame in all categories. lol
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Virgina   Checking in from Virgina Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:47 am

I bought an 07 1100 GRiSO with 5770 miles on it for $8000
From a dealer.
But I'm happy.
Great damn bike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Virgina   Checking in from Virgina Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Checking in from Virgina
Page 1 of 1