GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Bastards one and all

Go down 
+3
Pete Roper
beetle
Oz1200Guzzi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

Bastards one and all Empty
PostSubject: Bastards one and all   Bastards one and all Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:04 pm

Hi everyone - very quiet here so I can only assume you are all out enjoying yourselves - Bastards.

Still waiting for the bits to repair my headlight - any week now...
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Bastards one and all   Bastards one and all Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:15 pm

I rode my GRiSO today. Yup.  I love you 

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Bastards one and all   Bastards one and all Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:19 pm

Like I said...

Got a new map to try out too!
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Bastards one and all   Bastards one and all Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:25 pm

I went fast.  I love you 

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Bastards one and all   Bastards one and all Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:26 pm

Thought so - bar steward
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Bastards one and all   Bastards one and all Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:34 pm

Really really fast...   I love you

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Bastards one and all   Bastards one and all Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:41 pm

Tony, as soon as your light arrives it'll be on the way to you. If I had an ETA I'd tell you!

Pete
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Bastards one and all   Bastards one and all Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:50 pm

thanks Pete
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Bastards one and all   Bastards one and all Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:53 pm

My wife hopped on her Gladius and I on my GRiSO Saturday and went for a meetup.com ride to Hells Kitchen on Ortega Hwy.
Sunday we saddled up and rode out Hwy 139 to Hwy 2 - Angeles Crest - to Newcombs.
Today we both have a day off work and we are going to have brunch at Lake Arrowhead.

Three days off.
Three days riding.

Gotta go.

DM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bastards one and all   Bastards one and all Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:49 pm

If it makes you feel any better Tony, I removed my exhaust last week to get the collector "crack" welded. So I missed a 3 day weekend of beautiful sunshine and blue skies.
Then I find out there is a Euro only track day at Morgan Park next Sunday, max of 40 bikes.

Welding will be easy, its the ceramic coaters that take their time.
Back to top Go down
plantboy
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
plantboy

PostSubject: Re: Bastards one and all   Bastards one and all Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:04 am

I rode my personal 38km TT circuit Sunday, but not too fast on a double demerit long w/e. And speaking of track days, this should be a hoot - if it happens.........http://www.bikesales.com.au/content/news/the-lions-tt-motorcycle-festival-43906
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bastards one and all   Bastards one and all Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:29 am

I believe the organizers are hoping to develop a Sturgis type 3 day event for the loud music, piss and chrome set on their hardly driveables.

Having a public road closed except for motorcycle traffic heading south, it maybe more like "mad Sunday" at the IOM.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Bastards one and all   Bastards one and all Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:46 am

Hmm. You could end up with a pack of wannabe's, squids, fuckwits and Ulysses club members on Goldwings all pootling along at 80km/h or slower.

Add to that 3 days of fuckwittery and loud music, chicks with their tits out, camping, bad food and more fuckwittery and way too many Harleys, it sounds like something to stay away from.

I registered my interest, but the automatic email sender thingy on their website didn't send me an email. I guess they don't want Guzzi riders there.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: Bastards one and all   Bastards one and all Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:08 am

Their loss Beetle.
...and you don't need to be in parade riding.
We're Hooligans remember? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: Bastards one and all   Bastards one and all Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:34 am

GRiSO being repaired - 3 week wait at least - I feel yer pain.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Bastards one and all   Bastards one and all Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:00 am

Grisonut wrote:

But what if I wanted to terrify some old dudes riding their Goldwing spaceship?  alien 

..besides, I eventually did get a response. I guess I'm in.   Shocked

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bastards one and all   Bastards one and all Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:52 am

Hey is that you Ed, the other T town Tenni? Did the strange noise prove to be something expensive?
Back to top Go down
plantboy
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
plantboy

PostSubject: Re: Bastards one and all   Bastards one and all Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:12 am

beetle wrote:
Grisonut wrote:

But what if I wanted to terrify some old dudes riding their Goldwing spaceship?    alien 

..besides, I eventually did get a response. I guess I'm in.   Shocked

See you there beetle.  Looking forward to partaking in some hooligan acts myself.  By the time the event cranks up I should be living very close to the Kyogle end of the Lions Rd.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Bastards one and all   Bastards one and all Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:47 am

OK I take it all back - you are not all bastards - just some of you! Bike's back on the road and fun, fun, fun to be had by this happy chappy.
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: Bastards one and all   Bastards one and all Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:56 am

beetle wrote:

But what if I wanted to terrify some old dudes riding their Goldwing spaceship?    alien 

Knock yourself out! Very Happy 

I've done this with a cruiser gang a while back, then I bailed out and went on my own ride with a buddy for the rest of the day.
They gave me shit the next time I saw them (we have local meet) saying that we were disrespectful to go around passing the leader and freak him out in the process. lol
Freak him out?? The guy was standing still Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  A bicycle could have gone around him!!
I should have known better... Leaving the 7/11 to get out of town, those guys were hogging the left lane and force regular traffic to go around.
I was embarrassed looking back at people in their car getting pissed. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bastards one and all   Bastards one and all Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Bastards one and all
Page 1 of 1