GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hi from Glastonbury, UK

Go down 
+4
Street
wardentm
GHTE
beetle
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi from Glastonbury, UK Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Glastonbury, UK   Hi from Glastonbury, UK Icon_minitime1Sun May 05, 2019 2:47 pm

Hello! Very excited to be picking up an 1100 GRiSO tomorrow... my third Guzzi. First was a lovely V11 Sport (which I should never have sold) followed some years later by a T3 Cali with a LeMans engine (which I never should have sold - there’s a pattern here...)

I’ve just sold my 2010 Kawasaki GTR1400. Lovely bike but too much, especially for the ‘high days and holidays’ biking I tend to do now. And easy to do license shredding speeds with little effort. I’m hoping the GRiSO will be rewarding at sane speeds in a way the big Kwak never was.

I’m sure I’ll be asking advice aplenty... some sort of luggage beckons, and there’s some farkling and cleaning to be done. Looking forward to a nice ride home to get to know it better...

Jason
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Glastonbury, UK   Hi from Glastonbury, UK Icon_minitime1Sun May 05, 2019 2:49 pm

Welcome!

ghetto

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Glastonbury, UK   Hi from Glastonbury, UK Icon_minitime1Sun May 05, 2019 2:51 pm

Welcome and photos please.
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Glastonbury, UK   Hi from Glastonbury, UK Icon_minitime1Sun May 05, 2019 3:42 pm

G'day Jason
welcome from us all down under in Tasmania.
I too have an 1100, a fast red one .... lovely, in my opinion
Check out the greasing of the swing arm, do a search on this site ..it will more than likely need attention.
Stay safe and warm
regards
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Glastonbury, UK   Hi from Glastonbury, UK Icon_minitime1Sun May 05, 2019 6:32 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Jason!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
anguscameron1966
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
anguscameron1966

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Glastonbury, UK   Hi from Glastonbury, UK Icon_minitime1Mon May 06, 2019 1:36 am

Welcome Jason,

Great choice of bike!

There's a meet/ride out next month, if you're of a mind.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cheers,

Angus.
Back to top Go down
Griso Lad
Carlotto
Carlotto
Griso Lad

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Glastonbury, UK   Hi from Glastonbury, UK Icon_minitime1Mon May 06, 2019 2:40 am

Hello Jason,
Welcome to the ghetto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Glastonbury, UK   Hi from Glastonbury, UK Icon_minitime1Mon May 06, 2019 12:49 pm

Thanks all. Had a great ride home... by the end I was sporting a wide grin. Comfy, handles well (when I got used to it tipping in more than I’m used to) and sounds glorious!

Here it is:

Back to top Go down
Kernow
Carlotto
Carlotto
Kernow

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Glastonbury, UK   Hi from Glastonbury, UK Icon_minitime1Mon May 06, 2019 2:54 pm

Welcome from the far end.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Glastonbury, UK   Hi from Glastonbury, UK Icon_minitime1Tue May 07, 2019 12:28 pm

I don't think I've seen that flat charcoal grey color before, very nice!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Glastonbury, UK   Hi from Glastonbury, UK Icon_minitime1Tue May 07, 2019 12:38 pm

Welcome, bienvenue cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Glastonbury, UK   Hi from Glastonbury, UK Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hi from Glastonbury, UK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: Who you is?-
Jump to: