GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hello from NC

Go down 
+3
beetle
Richard
Griso Tom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Griso Tom
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Griso Tom

Hello from NC Empty
PostSubject: Hello from NC   Hello from NC Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:30 am

Back into Moto Guzzi, this time with a 2017 GRiSO SE. I've had a Jackal and Le Mans III in the past.
Current mod.: Evap. canister removed and I have on order the GTM MEG Slip On, BMC Filter and Re Flash tool, can't what to what these do. Smile[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

Hello from NC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NC   Hello from NC Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:14 am

Hello ! Welcome, bienvenue cheers
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

Hello from NC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NC   Hello from NC Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:54 pm

Welcome

ghetto

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

Hello from NC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NC   Hello from NC Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:04 pm

G'day Tom
Greetings from Tasmania.
Welcome, enjoy and please stay safe ....
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

Hello from NC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NC   Hello from NC Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:26 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Tom!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
antmanbee
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
antmanbee

Hello from NC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NC   Hello from NC Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:54 pm

GRiSO Tom wrote:
Back into Moto Guzzi, this time with a 2017 GRiSO SE. I've had a Jackal and Le Mans III in the past.
Current mod.: Evap. canister removed and I have on order the GTM MEG Slip On, BMC Filter and Re Flash tool, can't what to what these do. Smile[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Welcome!
Please save your self close to $600 and use the better paper filter and Guzzidiag software. The software is better and free or you can make a donation if you like.
Then get a beetle map for the ECU.
There are probably some better exhaust choices too. Research a bit more before you spend your money.
Back to top Go down
Dilliw
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dilliw

Hello from NC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NC   Hello from NC Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:38 am

Welcome. There's the NC rally this weekend at Blue Ridge Campground in Cruso. At least a couple of GRiSO's will be there including mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from NC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NC   Hello from NC Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello from NC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: Who you is?-
Jump to: