12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Street
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Street

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:50 pm

Now don't go getting all worked up about it, that'll only make it worse. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
FrontRangeRider
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
FrontRangeRider

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:17 pm

Pete Roper wrote:
Cardiologist changed his mind! No Cardioversion for me on Wednesday! I just wish they'd make their bloody minds up.

Damn. And I was here to wish you well on your procedure on Wednesday. Hope he has something else in mind to get you feeling better.
Back to top Go down
guzziownr
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
guzziownr

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:27 pm

Second go 'round with the Seal Mate to fix the right fork leg weep. Went on a 50 mile "Deer Dodger" ride up to Storm King Mt. NY.

Bike ran flawlessly as usual and I got a nice picture.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
kubbie
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
kubbie

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:34 pm

Joeker80 wrote:
My father and I went riding through the North Georgia mountains this past weekend. I was on my Norge and he was on his Cali 1100 EV. There was no shortage of awesome roads for motorcycling. If you live in the SE US, then you have got to check it out the riding up around Helen, GA.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Did this run last September with couple buddies. Rode up from Orlando, did something like 1400 miles round trip. Gotta go back soon.
Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:46 am

I would love doing this kind of trip with my father ... Sad You’re lucky guys. Enjoy Wink
Back to top Go down
Dilliw
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dilliw

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:21 am

FYI the GA Guzzi campout is this weekend at Two Wheels of Suches. Stop by or come for the weekend. There is usually a ride Saturday morning around 10am.
Back to top Go down
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:37 am

There will be GRiSO's there!!!
Back to top Go down
Dilliw
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dilliw

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:06 pm

So far. 1 V7, 1 White Norge, and my Tenni G.
Back to top Go down
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:38 pm

Our 30% rain is between here & there. Tired from yard work. I'm waiting.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:08 am

I washed it. A mistake, apparently. The rear left blinker lens got blown off by the high pressure washer. Still works, though. I recovered the lens. A wee bit 'o glue should fix it. Oh, and the high beam light on the dash is stuck 'on'. Not high beaming, however. Weird.

Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
kiwi dave
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
kiwi dave

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:43 pm

beetle wrote:

Oh, and the high beam light on the dash is stuck 'on'. Not high beaming, however. Weird.

I've experienced this on my GRiSO too, Mark.  So intermittent that I haven't been able to work out why.  I have the same LED headlight as you (I copied) and I think this has something to do with it.  Let me know if you discover anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guzzigander.com
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:59 am

Finished work early today so I took a little ride down to Deans Marsh for lunch. Tomorrow I get new tyres, another set of PR5s.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:23 am

Glued it back on. 90 second Araldite!

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Today at 2:32 am

Nothing with GRiSO, but I rode Roper's Fat GRiSO. Twice. The fattest GRiSO. Hurt my bloody arm man-handling it, too. What a cumbersome lump to push about! It's light on its feet, however. It's on it's third map iteration now, and the engine is starting to feel really tractable.

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Experience-
Jump to: