GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:27 pm

Nice pics - including the Italian flagged scooter !
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:16 am

Thanks for the comments Bill. I have inherited a love of historic architecture from my father who was the president of the Geelong Historical Society for many years. I usually use an old style large format view camera to take pictures of the buildings.
Back to top Go down
PilotJet
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
PilotJet

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:35 pm

New Sneakers put on today. 2 of my buddies came over and we did 6 tire changes and balancing today. Most I've ever done in one day. Then we drank a Lot of Beer!
Back to top Go down
Robinson_Spike
Carlotto
Carlotto
Robinson_Spike

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:26 am

There’s bound to be controversy but here it is for one day only - GRiSO doing a standing start.

16th June - all gone now folks.

Last edited by Robinson_Spike on Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:41 am

Nice - Guess Cheshire police too busy supporting local lockdown raves Wink

BTW Are you trying to find ways to eat away that un-needed new clutch ?
Back to top Go down
Robinson_Spike
Carlotto
Carlotto
Robinson_Spike

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:54 am

Paul, Clutch?...that’s analog anti wheelie control kicking in.
Back to top Go down
Bulldog9
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bulldog9

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:03 am

Decided to test the topspeed of my GRiSO...... Surely electronics dont lie.... Mad Shocked [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:52 pm

Robinson_Spike wrote:
GRiSO doing a standing start.

But it said "SLOW" on the road.

Or is that just a suggestion?

scratch

Razz

Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Robinson_Spike
Carlotto
Carlotto
Robinson_Spike

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:06 pm

beetle wrote:

Robinson_Spike wrote:
GRiSO doing a standing start.

But it said "SLOW" on the road.

Or is that just a suggestion?

scratch

That’s a good observation Mark - I was being goaded by the road, once I had reached an acceptable level the tarmac stopped insulting me. 👍🏻

Razz

Back to top Go down
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:52 pm

I thought everybody rode like that.
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:44 am

Since I blew the fork seal, I've had the bike in a front wheel holding stand till I could afford new seals. Last night I was watching tv and heard a loud crunch. Went out to the garage and found the GRiSO lying on its side. It had hit the shelving in the garage and broken the bikini fairing and broken off the left mirror stalk at the assembly for the clutch master cylinder and clutch lever. I think I must have broken a couple of mirrors the luck I've been having lately.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:26 am

Arse!

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:32 am

Lucky I've got a spare clutch master cylinder for you eh? Can't help with the fairing or the clutch lever.

Buy a set of cheapshit flea bay levers, live without a fairing for a bit.

And tie the fucking thing down securely FFS! You know you loose air from the tyres. It's not going to stand up if the tyre has no tension in the chock!

Fork seals cost nothing. If you can't do it yourself send the forks to us, we'll rebuild 'em for $200 inclusive of parts.

Arrrgh! You'll do my bloody head in you will!
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:01 am

Thanks Pete. I'll send you a photo of the damage tomorrow and you can tell me how much to put into your account.
Back to top Go down
Robinson_Spike
Carlotto
Carlotto
Robinson_Spike

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:49 am

Pete Roper wrote:
Lucky I've got a spare clutch master cylinder for you eh? Can't help with the fairing or the clutch lever.

Buy a set of cheapshit flea bay levers, live without a fairing for a bit.

And tie the fucking thing down securely FFS! You know you loose air from the tyres. It's not going to stand up if the tyre has no tension in the chock!

Fork seals cost nothing. If you can't do it yourself send the forks to us, we'll rebuild 'em for $200 inclusive of parts.

Arrrgh! You'll do my bloody head in you will!

Errrm that’ll you be you told then! I’m not sure if it’s a good or bad thing having Pete nearby. 👍🏻😂
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:05 am

He refuses to look after his bike! He didn't change the fucking engine oil for 40,000km for Christ's sakes! I like the man but he's a bloody menace with regard to maintenance! S'OK, we'll get him mobile but I will, eventually, beat into his peanut brain that regular maintenance is a lot cheaper than riding it to death and fixing it!

Arrrgh!

Robinson_Spike likes this post

Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:37 am

Thanks Pete, now Karen is pissing herself laughing at my expense.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:37 am

^^^^^

I missed the drama that caused that, but it got me to read the rest and am now all caught up.

Condolences on that event.  Sad

I would have cursed so loudly and long that you all would have heard me there! Evil or Very Mad

Best wishes on the fix.

Bill
Back to top Go down
guzziownr
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
guzziownr

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:03 pm

Rich P. and I took the Grisos over the Shawanagunk ridge and around Rondout Reservoir. Mebbe 100 miles North of NYC in the USA.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bill Hagan likes this post

Back to top Go down
garyclem
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
garyclem

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:55 pm

....... a quick 360klm round trip to Roperville to get a Beetle map update installed by Michael .......... I had replaced the stock muffler with an Agostini Mandello Stainless Conical 'cause the OEM muffler kept getting in my way and I was worried about damaging it and myself.

It was a bit cool first thing this morning, mostly 5 degrees all the way. Pete reckoned I was about to drop dead from hypothermia when I got there so he rehabilitated me with a nice warm fire and a hot coffee. To be fair, he did say it would be bad for business if a customers routinely passed away while waiting to get their bikes fixed. Fortunately the trip back was undertaken in a positively balmy 9 -12 degrees.

BTW, post new map, now much better throttle response (more efficient?), better fuel economy and a bit more happier to cruise along at a higher speed (130 klm/h)
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:02 am

I had GRiSO in bits while fiddle farting about with secret squirrel stuff last week. It was a sunny, if cool day, and I was knocking tiles off the en-suite wall. Obviously I had rocks in my head, so I downed tools, went into the garage and reassembled GRiSO and went for a ride.

cheers

Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:07 am

and the Squirrel???
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:19 am

Ssh!

🤫

Back to top Go down
GhostBullet
Carlotto
Carlotto
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:12 am

Not quite today... but back in 2007 I took the GRiSO to a rally in the deep south.... delicious lands to an historic woolshed. A rally that is no longer.
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 23 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Experience-
Jump to: