GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
DeepSpace
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
DeepSpace

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:11 am

nothing, i haven't done nothing with her ... all year Sad
Back to top Go down
Weißgerät
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Weißgerät

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:14 pm

Put it into hibernation  -  my riding season has ended.

Took this photo on the way to the garage that will take care of it during the winter.
Did you doubt that Grisos are made in heaven?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bill Hagan, moby and PJPR01 like this post

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:24 pm

Well, since it's spring I suppose it's time to service the Green Horror. It needs new tyres anyway so up it goes and off come the wheels.

Then I'd better Do the oils.

And if I do that perhaps I should take the shock off and get Laurie to overhaul it and put that new spring in that Wayne sent me.

If I'm doing that I might as well drop the swingarm off and repack the bearings. Oh, and the shock linkage.

And when it goes back together I can put that bevelbox that Michael rebuilt on it and see if it makes any odd noises, (I doubt it will.)

And since I'm in that far I suppose I could see if those Rox risers I've got lying about will fit and give me a bit more pull back to ease my poor old bod.

I think it's about time for a belt as well.....

Why do I start stuff like this???

Bill Hagan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Street
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:04 pm

Don't get too carried away, Pete, you don't want to miss the riding season!

Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:03 pm

Riding season. Tee hee!

Razz

Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:02 pm

Well, I've got the new tyres but I've gone down the rabbit hole. Shock is with Laurie, linkages are being greased again but since I have the bike on the factory stand I pulled up the airbox to heft the shock out of the top. I wonder what else I can fuck about with while I'm in there? I suppose I could fix up the hole in the underguard at the back. That might quell its appetite for air filters...... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Experience-
Jump to: