GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Tires for GRiSO

Go down 
+3
PilotJet
Dilliw
okuraner
7 posters
AuthorMessage
okuraner
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
okuraner

Tires for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Tires for GRiSO   Tires for GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:29 am

Hi all;
Which brand tires are you using on GRiSO?
I was using Pirelli Angel GT until 8 months ago. I changed my tires to Anlas Capra RD (They are Turkish made tires) I am really happy with them especially on rainy days. If you have a dealer in your country. I advice you to try Anlas.
Anlas is also the only company (as far as I know) which produces Winter Grip snow tyres for enduro type motorcycles.
If you are interested, for more info [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Happy riding
Onur
Back to top Go down
Dilliw
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dilliw

Tires for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tires for GRiSO   Tires for GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:30 pm

I just switched from the Angel GT to the Scorpion Trail II. So far so good.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Dilliw on Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PilotJet
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
PilotJet

Tires for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tires for GRiSO   Tires for GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:35 pm

I like that first picture that comes up on that Anlas website of the upside down bike. Now that's a Sticky Tire! Just changed out the stock Metzelers with Michelin Pilot Powers. Less than 200 bucks for a pair and I really like them. Second bike I've put them on.
Back to top Go down
LUCKY DAVE
Carlotto
Carlotto
LUCKY DAVE

Tires for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tires for GRiSO   Tires for GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:53 am

Dunlop Q3+.
Track worthy grip and wear like iron (for a sticky tire), and the profile suits the steering geometry.
Back to top Go down
Bulldog9
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bulldog9

Tires for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tires for GRiSO   Tires for GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:47 pm

Dunlop Roadsmart 3... Brilliant
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

Tires for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tires for GRiSO   Tires for GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:51 pm

LUCKY DAVE wrote:
Dunlop Q3+.
Track worthy grip and wear like iron (for a sticky tire), and the profile suits the steering geometry.

I know that tires is a subjective thing but GRiSO likes Dunlops for some reasons...
I tried every brands (except Avon) and nothing beats Dunlop unless you try a set of Conti Road Attack.
Those Contis are simply awesome but they're gone in 2800 miles in my case. Outch! I'm talking being aggressive and throwing the heavy girl hard in the turns, not fucking about in city commute. lol
It's a tire you take to the track IMO.
Michelin...mehh. Best in the rain though.

Anyway, try the Road Attack next... you're gonna freak. lol
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Tires for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tires for GRiSO   Tires for GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:28 pm

Try the sport attacks. They just evaporate!
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

Tires for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tires for GRiSO   Tires for GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:09 pm

Pete Roper wrote:
Try the sport attacks. They just evaporate!

Sorry, sorry Pete... that's what I meant. Sport Attack!
I get confused with all these names.
I used the Road Attack before and I get roughly 5000/5500 miles
Back to top Go down
LUCKY DAVE
Carlotto
Carlotto
LUCKY DAVE

Tires for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tires for GRiSO   Tires for GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:24 pm

Roadsmart 3's might be a good choice also, I have them on my 1200RTWC and my 1290 Super Adventure, and they are wonderful on those bikes.
I tend to fit the stickiest tires available because with ten bikes and one butt the tires on most of my bikes age out before they wear out. And because as a retired AMA Superbike racer I probably ride harder than most.
Your situation may be different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tires for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tires for GRiSO   Tires for GRiSO Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tires for GRiSO
Page 1 of 1