12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Tires for GRiSO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
okuraner
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
okuraner

Tires for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Tires for GRiSO   Tires for GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:29 am

Hi all;
Which brand tires are you using on GRiSO?
I was using Pirelli Angel GT until 8 months ago. I changed my tires to Anlas Capra RD (They are Turkish made tires) I am really happy with them especially on rainy days. If you have a dealer in your country. I advice you to try Anlas.
Anlas is also the only company (as far as I know) which produces Winter Grip snow tyres for enduro type motorcycles.
If you are interested, for more info [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Happy riding
Onur
Back to top Go down
Dilliw
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dilliw

Tires for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tires for GRiSO   Tires for GRiSO Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:30 pm

I just switched from the Angel GT to the Scorpion Trail II. So far so good.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Dilliw on Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PilotJet
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
PilotJet

Tires for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tires for GRiSO   Tires for GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:35 pm

I like that first picture that comes up on that Anlas website of the upside down bike. Now that's a Sticky Tire! Just changed out the stock Metzelers with Michelin Pilot Powers. Less than 200 bucks for a pair and I really like them. Second bike I've put them on.
Back to top Go down
LUCKY DAVE
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
LUCKY DAVE

Tires for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tires for GRiSO   Tires for GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:53 am

Dunlop Q3+.
Track worthy grip and wear like iron (for a sticky tire), and the profile suits the steering geometry.
Back to top Go down

Tires for GRiSO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Inspiration-
Jump to: