GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hi I'm new here

Go down 
+3
Street
wyno
wrrhen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wrrhen
Carlotto
Carlotto
wrrhen

Hi I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm new here   Hi I'm new here Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:50 pm

Well I'm new here but I've been around just about as long as dirt. I'm not new to Moto Guzzi either. I currently own a Stornello and a BV350 Piaggio and the Stornello is my 8th Moto Guzzi. I just think I'm ready for some more power again so I'm here to to learn more about and to shop for a GRiSO 1200 SA 8v. So I'll be lurking here
Cheers,
Warren
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

Hi I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here   Hi I'm new here Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:48 pm

Welcome to the forum Warren.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

Hi I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here   Hi I'm new here Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:54 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Warren and good luck with your search.

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

Hi I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here   Hi I'm new here Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:30 am

Welcome....You are blessed with great place to motorcycle (& bicycle) - I used to hire from Tempe EagleRider when I was visiting on business & had spare time & done all directions outward (Harleys but let's not go there Wink )
Back to top Go down
wrrhen
Carlotto
Carlotto
wrrhen

Hi I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here   Hi I'm new here Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:43 am

paulbrice wrote:
Welcome....You are blessed with great place to motorcycle (& bicycle) - I used to hire from Tempe EagleRider when I was visiting on business & had spare time & done all directions outward (Harleys but let's not go there Wink )
I have a Honda Element whose sole purpose is to go camping in and haul my Catrike Pocket to my favorite riding trails. I also have a 70 DS21 which is my "everyday car" rhat I put less than 2000 miles a year on it. And I have a Stornello, a BV350, that I put about 12000 miles a year on. We only get 8-10 inches of rain a year and it seems we get that in about 4 days. So yes it is a great place for cycling.
Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

Hi I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here   Hi I'm new here Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:54 am

Hello Warren. Bienvenue !
Back to top Go down
finsbury
Montanarolo
Montanarolo

Hi I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here   Hi I'm new here Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:50 am

welcome, Warren, and hope you find a good'un Smile

Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

Hi I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here   Hi I'm new here Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:37 am

Welcome.

Presume you saw my PM.

Best,

Bill
Back to top Go down
wrrhen
Carlotto
Carlotto
wrrhen

Hi I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here   Hi I'm new here Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:21 am

Bill Hagan wrote:

Welcome.

Presume you saw my PM.

Best,

Bill
Yes I did. Thanks and I'll give you a ring soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new here   Hi I'm new here Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm new here