GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme

Go down 
+3
beetle
Street
PJPR01
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PJPR01
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
PJPR01

Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme Empty
PostSubject: Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme   Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:27 pm

Trying to decide if this Tenni Brown Color seat would work well with my Red/Black GRiSO color scheme.

1/2 of me says it will look odd to combine Brown and Black, but it's unique enough to be interesting at least.

1/2 of me says it would look cool, but since the seat is basically an original with no improvement in the foam structure, perhaps I should just build out a Corbin, spend a bit more and get the right color scheme.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Opinions on the color match with Red/Black GRiSO?
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme   Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:38 pm

Just my opinion: stick with black.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme   Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:51 pm

Black.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
PJPR01
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
PJPR01

PostSubject: Re: Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme   Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:08 pm

That settles it...Brown doesn't match with Black...thanks for the photoshop.

Smile
Back to top Go down
zebraranger
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
zebraranger

PostSubject: Re: Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme   Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:47 pm

If you decide on the Tenni seat, you can get it here for less than half that Ebay price.
Back to top Go down
Florida lime
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Florida lime

PostSubject: Re: Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme   Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:53 pm

zebraranger wrote:
If you decide on the Tenni seat, you can get it here for less than half that Ebay price.

Thanks for that link. I've thought about having a new seat on hand for mine, and trying to get my stock one modified to give me another inch of height added to the rider section. I'd want it to look stock at a glance, otherwise I would just do a Corbin.

MUCH better price than that Ebay link ! Wink
Back to top Go down
PJPR01
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
PJPR01

PostSubject: Re: Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme   Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:06 pm

Well how interesting! Great find Zebra!! What a difference in pricing!

At that price I could just ride up to Austin for lunch one day and see it in person if they had it in stock...

I wonder if I could get them to make it in a different color scheme.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme   Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:36 pm

The only difference between the Tenni seat and other 1200 seats is the covering and the fact the squab is in fact the one used on 1100's! If you want the Tenni seat with a different covering just keep your eyes open for a seat off a wrecked 1100 and get it recovered.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme   Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:37 pm

I have a MotO.K. seat cover on my stock GRiSO saddle. From Greece, very inexpensive, very well made, and the perfect thing for a custom look. Several options available as well as custom features. The catalog says it fits 850 and 1100 Grisos - It fits the 1200 perfectly as well.

Clicky

The seat cover has a textured panel on the top and smooth sides. The red stitching really compliments other red accents on the Diavolo Nero.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
dietcokeman
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
dietcokeman

PostSubject: Re: Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme   Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:01 am

Pete.........so your saying that a 2009 Tenni SE seat will fit a 2015 SE model year ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme   Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tenni Brown seat on Rosso Diavolo Trophy Red/Black scheme
Page 1 of 1