GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

GuzziDiag - should it

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BrianD
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
BrianD

GuzziDiag - should it Empty
PostSubject: GuzziDiag - should it   GuzziDiag - should it Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:17 am

Am I correct in thinking that when using the actors in GuzziDiag that the injector L & R should spray fuel when the test is run?

Apologies for asking but I have not sussed out how to search this forum - its eluding me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
antmanbee
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
antmanbee

PostSubject: Re: GuzziDiag - should it   GuzziDiag - should it Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:17 pm

It will give 5 small puffs of fuel each time you do it by my recollection.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: GuzziDiag - should it   GuzziDiag - should it Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:46 pm

^^^^^^^^^

This.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
BrianD
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
BrianD

PostSubject: Re: GuzziDiag - should it   GuzziDiag - should it Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:14 am

Thanks, will be checking new injectors when they arrive.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: GuzziDiag - should it   GuzziDiag - should it Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:09 pm

beetle wrote:
^^^^^^^^^

This.

Good to see some modern programming concepts being used in the real world...

Love inheritance!
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: GuzziDiag - should it   GuzziDiag - should it Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:11 pm

BrianD wrote:
Thanks, will be checking new injectors when they arrive.

Originals or knock-offs Brian?

If the knock-offs, it's a guess-o-metric thing - I went down this path, and ended up taking more than 35% out of the main fuel map, I guess the flow rate is very nominal. If you get originals, should all be good.
Back to top Go down
BrianD
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
BrianD

PostSubject: Re: GuzziDiag - should it   GuzziDiag - should it Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:11 am

That's a good question - I don't know [cheap definitely] - Far East as usual

link -> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So I assumed that they would be same operating principle, it was a case of proving the problem and if they are rubbish buying the genuine item. Thanks for the heads up.

It does annoy me when on eBay that I choose UK only and I get Far Eastern in my results ....
Back to top Go down
BrianD
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
BrianD

PostSubject: Re: GuzziDiag - should it   GuzziDiag - should it Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:25 am

just spotted this - same colour sleeve

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

need to trawl around to find out more
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: GuzziDiag - should it   GuzziDiag - should it Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:11 pm

BrianD wrote:

It does annoy me when on eBay that I choose UK only and I get Far Eastern in my results ....

Me too. It shits me to tears. Select "Australia Only" in the location, and you get a hit that says it's located in NSW or NT. No city. You check the seller, and sure enough, based in not Australia.

Doesn't mean the product is bad, but it does mean waiting weeks instead of days, for delivery.

🤬

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
BrianD
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
BrianD

PostSubject: Re: GuzziDiag - should it   GuzziDiag - should it Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:30 am

So true

I have installed the Chinese injectors and yes OZ1200Guzzi is right they are running rich - proved the problem was injectors and I could see the injector spray using GuzziDiag and some paper towel.

Will be road testing in a little while and hopefully they will allow me to ride for a week until some genuine secondhand injectors turn up.

Going to try a couple of injection repair place to see if they can repair and calibrate the old (original) ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GuzziDiag - should it   GuzziDiag - should it Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GuzziDiag - should it
Page 1 of 1