GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under

Go down 
+5
Oz1200Guzzi
MalG
Pete Roper
Street
Eldo850
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Eldo850
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Eldo850

I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under Empty
PostSubject: I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under   I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:33 pm

Hello forum, I,m Pete and I hail from Sandford in Southern Tasmania. My interest in Guzzi,s started young when my dad bought a Lodola with him from Switzerland in 1957. He didnt have enough money to bring us all so he only took his bike, I,m sure he missed us. I started with a Mille GT, Quota, 850 GT, Mark 5 LM and now my 850 GRiSO. I always wanted a 850 cause I love the short stroke motor and with nothing blacked out it,s just all motor. Love it. It,s also neat having a "73 850 and the new version alongside. There is also a BMW f800r and an xs1100 with sidecar hiding in the shed. Look forward to meeting up with anyone in southern Tas for a ride.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[/url][/img]

Last edited by Eldo850 on Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add images)
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under   I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:18 pm

Not another PETE!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under   I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:02 pm

If you want to wake that thing up a bit take the bungs out of the second plug holes, fit twin plug coils and ask Mark for a map. It'd be like the Bellagio should of been and I really like Bellagios.
Back to top Go down
MalG
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
MalG

PostSubject: Re: I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under   I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:26 pm

It does look better, doesn't it. Just a motor & not much else. Well, I like it, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Eldo850
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Eldo850

PostSubject: Re: I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under   I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:46 pm

Hi Pete Roper, re twin plugs, do I use 1100 bits or aftermarket ? I,m assuming Mark is the mysterious beetle and if so where can I find more info about remapping. Thanks in advance, Cheers Pete
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under   I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:21 pm

Where are you in Tassie? I’ll be there next week. I can fling the laptop and cables in and pop a map in for you if you want? I can the. Explain what’s involved in twin plugging.

Any mods to your 850?
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under   I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:58 pm

I believe the coils are the same for Calis, Sports, Brevas, Norges, and indeed many european cars (Fiat, Alfas et al) though they often use wasted spark.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under   I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:25 am

Welcome.

What a lovely machine.

Bill
Back to top Go down
Mi_ka
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Mi_ka

PostSubject: Re: I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under   I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under Icon_minitime1Sun May 17, 2020 9:45 am

fitted those plugs? eager to listen the difference they made since an 850 might be on my radar in the following months, if a Mostro 800 fails to enchant me with its desmo tune or the dream falls apart once more
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under   I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under Icon_minitime1Sun May 17, 2020 1:43 pm

Why is everyone in Aussie Land suddenly called Pete? What happened to Bruce? I liked Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Wet Coaster
Carlotto
Carlotto
Wet Coaster

PostSubject: Re: I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under   I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under Icon_minitime1Sun May 17, 2020 11:05 pm

Papa Lazarou wrote:
Why is everyone in Aussie Land suddenly called Pete? What happened to Bruce? I liked Bruce.

"Your name not Pete?"
"No, it's Bruce."
"That's going to cause a little confusion. Mind if we call you Pete to keep it clear?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under   I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I is Pete from Tasmania, the land down under the land down under
Page 1 of 1