GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

yo soy rolly

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cangriso
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
cangriso

yo soy rolly Empty
PostSubject: yo soy rolly   yo soy rolly Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:03 am

how are all of you and the divas this is a pretty Kool forum
I bought my 2012 GRiSO late aug last year 4900 km helmet to boots deal and what a deal 6000 bucks Can.
What a machine. My agenda was to show up in Campbell River Vancouver Island aug 25, the 22aug 6pm A day after I bought it and registered it I put it on a DC3 Turbine aircraft and flew it from Yellowknife to Hay River NWT The flight was 45 minutes and it saved me 450 km there is no gas on the Mackenzie Highway
I brought a 4 lt. gas can and drove 300km and made it to High Level Alberta that night in the dark covered in bugs
Next morning I set off south to try and make it to Prince George BC I made it to Quesnel 100km further
Next day raining hard I set off for Vancouver island and made it to Campbell River 11 at night
Driving the Island Hyway at night is Fnn dangerous there are deer everywhere
My brother did not know if I was coming for his postponed wedding reception 25 aug he emailed me in June
Wow was he surprised when I showed up on a Guzzi from Yellowknife 3 Days 2800 km
Iron Butt yes but surprisingly not too bad the GRiSO surprised the shit out of me from there I went to southern British Colombia ,Montana Calgary Alberta 3 weeks 7000 km and that is where it is right now
I am living in Colombia SA with my 2016 F700gs and talk about a FUworld we live in Now A Days 2 bikes 2 continents no ride

Svartipants likes this post

Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

yo soy rolly Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo soy rolly   yo soy rolly Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:17 am

Welcome to the forum, cangriso!  You certainly have made the most of your GRiSO during the first few days of ownership! I hope you make it back to Canada to ride it some more. Smile

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

yo soy rolly Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo soy rolly   yo soy rolly Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:27 am

So do you know if it's a flat or roller tappet model?
Back to top Go down
cangriso
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
cangriso

yo soy rolly Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo soy rolly   yo soy rolly Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:24 am

hello Pete I did a little research and found that my vin number was the roller version I presume
that is the only thing I have done besides ride it 7 thousand km then put it in hibernation last oct I should pop off the valve covers and take a real look some day when I get back to Calgary Hell I don't even have a job to go back to or a way to get back to Canada
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

yo soy rolly Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo soy rolly   yo soy rolly Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:15 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Rolly! Enjoyed your intro - I see you left all your punctuation in The Great White North as well, eh? Laughing

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Sponsored content

yo soy rolly Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo soy rolly   yo soy rolly Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

yo soy rolly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: Who you is?-
Jump to: