GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Mission BC rider

Go down 
+4
Bill Hagan
wyno
Oz1200Guzzi
Brian675
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian675
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Brian675

Mission BC rider Empty
PostSubject: Mission BC rider   Mission BC rider Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:39 pm

Had a GRiSO since new in 2015. Now it has 50,000 Kms and has been resting in the garage as it shares time with a Stelvio, bought new in 2016 and a Kawasaki zx1000. I'm looking forward to the knowledge of members here on the site to help me with the more technical aspects and I may be able to reciprocate with some of my experiences.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

Mission BC rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission BC rider   Mission BC rider Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:13 pm

Welcome Brian
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

Mission BC rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission BC rider   Mission BC rider Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:19 am

Welcome to the forum Brian.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

Mission BC rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission BC rider   Mission BC rider Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:38 am

Shouldn't we have some sort of quota on Canadians? Wink

Seriously, Brian, welcome. cheers

When Pete & Jude visited us here at the top of Virginia on their last epic visit to the U.S., they had a rental car with B.C. plates. Parked in our driveway, it made us feel pretty cosmopolitan. Haven't seen one since in the wilds of Frederick County.

I was in Blaine, Wa., for a few weeks in the previous millennium Rolling Eyes, and, tho I was only in a cage, recall some stupendous roads all over your part of the world.

1921!

Bill
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

Mission BC rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission BC rider   Mission BC rider Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:34 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto Brian! A friend of mine lives in Mission. He's a sidecar guy and he made a sweet steering modification for my rig. Barry Bates is his name, he keeps a very low profile, but if you do happen to cross paths, tell him I said hello.

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Wet Coaster
Carlotto
Carlotto
Wet Coaster

Mission BC rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission BC rider   Mission BC rider Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:28 pm

Hey Brian, welcome. It's good to see other "local" GRiSO owners. I've tootled out your way on occasion. You've got some fine roads out there. I'm on the extreme west of the Valley (Delta).
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

Mission BC rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission BC rider   Mission BC rider Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:06 pm

Welcome to the forum, Brian. If you had your GRiSO for 5 years and 50,000 kms, I doubt you need a lot of technical support! I used to have the same combo (GRiSO & Stelvio) but sold the Stelvio this spring - it was a bit too heavy for me.
Let me know if you pass by the West Kootenays one day!
Back to top Go down
Brian675
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Brian675

Mission BC rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission BC rider   Mission BC rider Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:17 pm

Right now thw Stelvio has 60,000Kms and is in the middle of a tear down...steering bearings, wheel bearings, alternator belt, brake pads, leaking CARC etc...usual stuff
Back to top Go down
mikecanz
Carlotto
Carlotto
mikecanz

Mission BC rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission BC rider   Mission BC rider Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:20 pm

welcome buddy! im a few shots west of you! (surrey)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission BC rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission BC rider   Mission BC rider Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mission BC rider
Page 1 of 1