GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Onur's GIVI mounting system

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazlokovacs
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Lazlokovacs

Onur's GIVI mounting system  Empty
PostSubject: Onur's GIVI mounting system    Onur's GIVI mounting system  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:46 am

Onur's Givi mounting system finally arrived today...

We had some back and forth with the royal mail refusing to deliver to my london address due to a small typo, and then insisting it went all the way back to Turkey!!!

what with the corvid situation and the weirdness of the post office from order to delivery I think it took about 7 weeks

Just wanted to say a massive thanks to Onur for making such a nice bit of kit but also for all of his efforts making sure that the parcel reached me. (eg He sent out a second ring before the original had even been returned to him..)

Just a massive thumbs up.

Happy GRiSO rider here

Ride safe everyone

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Birch
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: Onur's GIVI mounting system    Onur's GIVI mounting system  Icon_minitime1Sun May 03, 2020 7:46 am

Didn’t know this was still available. Thru EBay?
Back to top Go down
http://jasonedwardphoto.com
Lazlokovacs
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Lazlokovacs

PostSubject: Re: Onur's GIVI mounting system    Onur's GIVI mounting system  Icon_minitime1Sun May 03, 2020 9:28 am

I sent him an email
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Onur's GIVI mounting system    Onur's GIVI mounting system  Icon_minitime1Sun May 03, 2020 1:34 pm

He's still active here. Send him a PM. Linky: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org

Onur's GIVI mounting system
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Inspiration-
Jump to: