GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

KC34 GRiSO Lift

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

KC34 GRiSO Lift Empty
PostSubject: KC34 GRiSO Lift   KC34 GRiSO Lift Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2020 5:23 pm

It's in Italian. Maybe someone could add subtitles?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

KC34 GRiSO Lift Empty
PostSubject: Re: KC34 GRiSO Lift   KC34 GRiSO Lift Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2020 5:39 pm

you pudda da ting unda da moto, you jacka him up, you doa da work. Pronto!
Itsa gotta 4 feet anna work ona Breva tu
itsa gooda for da middel, ana deres a bit fora front weel

Actually a lot of thought went into it and both bits fold down into acceptable sizes for when not in use.
Back to top Go down
PJPR01
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
PJPR01

KC34 GRiSO Lift Empty
PostSubject: Re: KC34 GRiSO Lift   KC34 GRiSO Lift Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2020 7:17 pm

It's pretty easy to understand...good video.  His Italian has a nice cadence, not rushed or muddied in pronunciation.

If I have some time this weekend, I'll do a more thorough translation, but here are a few items summarized below.  Well designed and thought out...benefits of being strong, safe, small and easy to roll around.

Some key points I grabbed on the first listen thru:

Lift is designed with heavy duty wheels, each with a capacity of 100 kilos if I heard correctly, but is designed to carry the full weight of the bike on 3 wheels (per manufacturing requirements) just in case in any circumstance one wheel is slightly elevated.  Lift is foldable in design, and works for both GRiSO and Breva.  Design is built to be operated by 1 person with complete safety.

Once the lift is inserted under the bike, and the shaft ( asta) is removed, the lift on the RHS is adjustable side to side depending on the bike, seat height, foot pegs etc.

Once the metal shaft has been inserted, grab the handle and with a simple movement and minimal effort, you can lift the bike.

Designed to lift from the body rather than the sump to avoid putting pressure on the sump in an uneven fashion which could compress the gaskets unevenly, and prevents access to working on the engine if lifted by the sump.

In the event that you forget to put the side stand down, the weight of the entire motorcycle is still carried by the lift as a safety feature without having the bike fall over.

The front wheel chock is designed to be "short in length" and not stick out much from the front wheel once installed, as demonstrated with a light pressure on the two handles, as you can see in the video it doesn't take much effort to lift the front wheel.

With both lifts installed, the bike can be wheeled around easily.

Will listen again and get some more details...looks like a nice piece of kit.
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

KC34 GRiSO Lift Empty
PostSubject: Re: KC34 GRiSO Lift   KC34 GRiSO Lift Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2020 1:54 am

I checked the price and it's 300 Euro..
Back to top Go down
voulga77
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
voulga77

KC34 GRiSO Lift Empty
PostSubject: Re: KC34 GRiSO Lift   KC34 GRiSO Lift Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2020 7:57 am

PJPR01 wrote:
It's pretty easy to understand...good video.  His Italian has a nice cadence, not rushed or muddied in pronunciation.

If I have some time this weekend, I'll do a more thorough translation, but here are a few items summarized below.  Well designed and thought out...benefits of being strong, safe, small and easy to roll around.

Some key points I grabbed on the first listen thru:

Lift is designed with heavy duty wheels, each with a capacity of 100 kilos if I heard correctly, but is designed to carry the full weight of the bike on 3 wheels (per manufacturing requirements) just in case in any circumstance one wheel is slightly elevated.  Lift is foldable in design, and works for both GRiSO and Breva.  Design is built to be operated by 1 person with complete safety.

Once the lift is inserted under the bike, and the shaft ( asta) is removed, the lift on the RHS is adjustable side to side depending on the bike, seat height, foot pegs etc.

Once the metal shaft has been inserted, grab the handle and with a simple movement and minimal effort, you can lift the bike.

Designed to lift from the body rather than the sump to avoid putting pressure on the sump in an uneven fashion which could compress the gaskets unevenly, and prevents access to working on the engine if lifted by the sump.

In the event that you forget to put the side stand down, the weight of the entire motorcycle is still carried by the lift as a safety feature without having the bike fall over.

The front wheel chock is designed to be "short in length" and not stick out much from the front wheel once installed, as demonstrated with a light pressure on the two handles, as you can see in the video it doesn't take much effort to lift the front wheel.

With both lifts installed, the bike can be wheeled around easily.

Will listen again and get some more details...looks like a nice piece of kit.

As an italian mothertongue I confirm all the above. Good job
Back to top Go down
PJPR01
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
PJPR01

KC34 GRiSO Lift Empty
PostSubject: Re: KC34 GRiSO Lift   KC34 GRiSO Lift Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2020 8:57 am

Mille grazie! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KC34 GRiSO Lift Empty
PostSubject: Re: KC34 GRiSO Lift   KC34 GRiSO Lift Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

KC34 GRiSO Lift
Page 1 of 1