GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

How can I take this off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joeker80
Carlotto
Carlotto
Joeker80

How can I take this off Empty
PostSubject: How can I take this off   How can I take this off Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2020 9:43 am

I was wondering how in the world to take this chrome piece off so that I can have it painted?? Is there a special tool? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RedMogAndy
Carlotto
Carlotto
RedMogAndy

PostSubject: Re: How can I take this off   How can I take this off Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2020 12:03 pm

It is held onto the hanger plate by 3 cross head screws at the back IIRC bounce
Back to top Go down
Joeker80
Carlotto
Carlotto
Joeker80

PostSubject: Re: How can I take this off   How can I take this off Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2020 12:20 pm

You are correct. I was taking the hanger plates off anyway, so I’m not sure why I asked the question before I had made it that far, but oh well. Thanks for the input.
Back to top Go down
RedMogAndy
Carlotto
Carlotto
RedMogAndy

PostSubject: Re: How can I take this off   How can I take this off Icon_minitime1Sat May 16, 2020 12:24 am

No problem - I can do easy questions like that as I recently had to swap a hanger plate, there are far more technically adept guys here for difficullt ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can I take this off   How can I take this off Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

How can I take this off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Inspiration-
Jump to: