GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Fuel consumption after Beetle mapping

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Omnis
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Omnis

Fuel consumption after Beetle mapping Empty
PostSubject: Fuel consumption after Beetle mapping   Fuel consumption after Beetle mapping Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:51 pm

Not sure what magic spells, incantations or other wizardry are present in Beetle maps, but the effect on performance and fuel consumption is amazing.
Here is a sampling of my 2015 Red GRiSO fueling. Admittedly the sample points on post mapping are fewer, but they are nevertheless indicative.
Obviously the numbers vary depending on the type of riding, but these are a combination of long distance, highways and urban riding.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Fuel consumption after Beetle mapping   Fuel consumption after Beetle mapping Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:14 pm

Yes, it's magical. Unicorn farts, mostly.

Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
guzziownr
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
guzziownr

PostSubject: Re: Fuel consumption after Beetle mapping   Fuel consumption after Beetle mapping Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:13 am

Take your bike to the crossroads at midnight of a full moon and bury a black cat. Now, open your laptop and run GuzziDiag. Remember to back up the stock map first...
Back to top Go down
hezovka
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
hezovka

PostSubject: Re: Fuel consumption after Beetle mapping   Fuel consumption after Beetle mapping Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:44 pm

Reading about Omnis consumption create feeling of uncompetence and envy. My is around 7 l/100 km. Ok, I am lazy to make such statistics, as usually visiting petrol station morning on way to work and I use just ECU dash board information. I will try to change it and to make notices and see.
I think, problem is on me. I used to drive in urban area and my low riding experience is shown in probably not effective riding style.
But anyhow, you have very nice consumption.
Back to top Go down
Robinson_Spike
Carlotto
Carlotto
Robinson_Spike

PostSubject: Re: Fuel consumption after Beetle mapping   Fuel consumption after Beetle mapping Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:24 pm

Aren’t you being selfish, I thought that Canadians were short of CO2 to feed all the trees?

I’m doing my best to feed the few trees here in England 👊🏻✊🏻💨💨
Back to top Go down

Fuel consumption after Beetle mapping
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Experience-
Jump to: