GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Just bought my first GRiSO!

Go down 
+2
Street
ssmith996
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ssmith996
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
ssmith996

Just bought my first GRiSO! Empty
PostSubject: Just bought my first GRiSO!   Just bought my first GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:39 am

Hi all.  I just brought home my "new to me" 2014 GRiSO.  My salesman was none other than Mike Baldwin, the factory racer from years back.  He was fantastic to work with to get the deal done!  I am somewhat familiar with Italian bikes, as I have 3 Ducatis (1992 851, 1999 996, 2015 M1200S) and 2 2014 MG Californias.  Yes, I am glutton for punishment.  I am looking forward to learning from you all.

Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Just bought my first GRiSO!   Just bought my first GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:57 am

Welcome to the Ghetto, Smitty!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!

ssmith996 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Just bought my first GRiSO!   Just bought my first GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:34 am

Welcome.

Yes, it's a happy disease. cheers

Bill

Back to top Go down
Dilliw
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dilliw

PostSubject: Re: Just bought my first GRiSO!   Just bought my first GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:24 pm

Thats 2 Ghetto bikes sold by Baldwin!

Back to top Go down
LBC Tenni
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
LBC Tenni

PostSubject: Re: Just bought my first GRiSO!   Just bought my first GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:39 am

Welcome and well done! Right bike and right forum. You’re on a roll. Everything you need to know is here. cheers

Back to top Go down
Dilliw
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dilliw

PostSubject: Re: Just bought my first GRiSO!   Just bought my first GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:09 pm

Mike Baldwin should get credit for my two Guzzi's as well.  I had never seen a Guzzi until March 1977 when my brother took me to the Charlotte AMA races.  I was 14.  Baldwin won Superbike that day on a Le Mans and from then on I always wanted one.

The most impressive racer that day, however, was Kenny Roberts.  He almost lapped the field in the 250 class!

A couple of photos that my brother took.  Of course he was there for the Ducati (still has a 750GT)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bill Hagan and ssmith996 like this post

Back to top Go down
Erivera
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Erivera

PostSubject: Re: Just bought my first GRiSO!   Just bought my first GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:40 pm

I agree. This is a great site. Very helpful and welcoming people. I am a newbie like you to the GRiSO. Love the bike. Totally different.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just bought my first GRiSO!   Just bought my first GRiSO! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Just bought my first GRiSO!
Page 1 of 1