GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Getting Humped by a GRiSO!

Go down 
+4
rick pope
Oz1200Guzzi
Street
freewaystreak
8 posters
AuthorMessage
freewaystreak
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
freewaystreak

Getting Humped by a GRiSO! Empty
PostSubject: Getting Humped by a GRiSO!   Getting Humped by a GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:07 pm

So two nights ago I decided to go out for a short ride. The GRiSO was feeling frisky! Coming to a stop put my foot down on some very fine sand! GRiSO starts to go over! With every muscle in my right leg I strained to hold her up! Now mind you I have always been very proud of my leg strength! Ran a sub 4 min mile back in the day! Well I kept any damage from happening to the bike but ripped my lower hamstring! Try standing a GRiSO back up with one leg! Thank God for two people who helped me lift it! Needless to say when I heal I will be working on doing one legged 500 lb squats! Lol

Bill Hagan, lcjohnny and Bad Karma like this post

Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Getting Humped by a GRiSO!   Getting Humped by a GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:12 pm

Ow!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“Danger + Survival = Fun.” - Neil Peart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

freewaystreak likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Humped by a GRiSO!   Getting Humped by a GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:30 pm

Ouch indeed. You are not the first nor will you be the last I'm afraid. I've dropped Black Betty more times that I care to remember - usually in my driveway or at an intersection - no forward speed, just a lost footing. Yes it hurts the groin area.

Back to top Go down
rick pope
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
rick pope

PostSubject: Re: Getting Humped by a GRiSO!   Getting Humped by a GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:19 pm

Did the same thing in Red River, New Mexico a few years ago. Doing a very low speed u-turn and tipped too far........

Back to top Go down
freewaystreak
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
freewaystreak

PostSubject: Re: Getting Humped by a GRiSO!   Getting Humped by a GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:52 pm

My leg the next day![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ratso88
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
ratso88

PostSubject: Re: Getting Humped by a GRiSO!   Getting Humped by a GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:22 pm

Ouch, shit, damn  Shocked

That's a good looking leg, heal quickly

freewaystreak and Bad Karma like this post

Back to top Go down
freewaystreak
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
freewaystreak

PostSubject: Re: Getting Humped by a GRiSO!   Getting Humped by a GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:49 pm

Took 3 weeks and then I was some what normal

Bad Karma likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Getting Humped by a GRiSO!   Getting Humped by a GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:05 am

I just saw those pix ... and could not "like" them.  Yikes! Sad

Even though I have -- or, at least have had! Rolling Eyes  -- strong leg muscles, I have also been somewhat susceptible to hamstring pulls ... as can be the case after one loses hamstring "virginity" after the first pull.  I am especially so when not warmed up sufficiently, which is difficult to do and maintain on a motorcycle ride.  

Yours looked to be a near-grade III pull.   Shocked  BTDT, and frequently worry about surgery if I repeat in a worse way.

I keep telling myself that if I am confronted with another "tipping moment" ... let her go where she wants!

Bill

freewaystreak and Bad Karma like this post

Back to top Go down
freewaystreak
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
freewaystreak

PostSubject: Re: Getting Humped by a GRiSO!   Getting Humped by a GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:16 am

I am a track coach and I now worry about that as well Bill. I am getting serious about squats and lunges. How you warm-up on a bike. Hell if I know. Guess you could do some standing squats going down the road. "Mommy why is that man going up and down on his bike?" Just look away! Lol
Back to top Go down
lcjohnny
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
lcjohnny

PostSubject: Re: Getting Humped by a GRiSO!   Getting Humped by a GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:04 pm

ouch

Back to top Go down
Solojoe
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Solojoe

PostSubject: Re: Getting Humped by a GRiSO!   Getting Humped by a GRiSO! Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:26 am

Hope you have a speedy recovery, those pics look bad.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Humped by a GRiSO!   Getting Humped by a GRiSO! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Getting Humped by a GRiSO!
Page 1 of 1