I have replaced my headlight entirely with an LED version, so I can't check.
But the procedure is in the owners manual.
· Place the vehicle on the stand.
· Remove the entire reflector including
the headlight body, unscrewing
the screw (3).
HIGH BEAM/LOW BEAM LIGHT BULB
· Grasp the bulb's electric connector
(4), pull it out and disconnect
it from the bulb.
· Using the hands, move the casing
· Unhook the two ends of the retaining
spring (6), located in the
· Remove the bulb (1) from its
INSERT THE BULB INTO THE BULB
HOLDER, MAKING THE POSITIONING
· Correctly install a bulb of the
POSITION LIGHT BULB
· Grasp the position light holder
(7), pull and remove it from its
· Slide out the bulb (2) and replace
it with one of the same
· Check that the bulb was correctly
inserted in the bulb holder