GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Left Field GuzziDiag question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RobR
Carlotto
Carlotto
RobR

Left Field GuzziDiag question Empty
PostSubject: Left Field GuzziDiag question   Left Field GuzziDiag question Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:44 am

I was wondering if GuzziDiag would connect to a MM 5SM ECU. I have a MV Brutale that I would like to check TPS and CO trim. I don't want to read or write MAPS.
The MV has the same diagnostic connector as the GRiSO and I have all the software and cables. I would give it a try but my main concern is bricking the ECU in the MV.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Left Field GuzziDiag question   Left Field GuzziDiag question Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:23 am

Not sure if they've done anything for the 5SM but if they have it will probably be in the 1AWdiag suite of tools. Don't take my word for it though.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Left Field GuzziDiag question   Left Field GuzziDiag question Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:51 am

Get IAWDiag. It does all the stuff without any of the Guzzi specific stuff. Yes, it's supports the 5SM.

You can't brick the ECU using IAWDiag.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
RobR
Carlotto
Carlotto
RobR

PostSubject: Re: Left Field GuzziDiag question   Left Field GuzziDiag question Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:01 am

Thanks guys. I will give it a go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left Field GuzziDiag question   Left Field GuzziDiag question Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Left Field GuzziDiag question
Page 1 of 1