GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

GRiSO in the hand is worth..

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BrandX
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
BrandX

GRiSO in the hand is worth.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRiSO in the hand is worth..   GRiSO in the hand is worth.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:43 pm

Oz1200Guzzi wrote:
All in jest BrandX, all in jest. You will see that on this site and we all take the piss and often. In fact I think it is a Ghetto rule: "Thou shalt take the piss on fellow Ghetto members". Especially if you know them well...

Right, but somebody should stand up for the poor relative alien (Redheaded Step Child if you will) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO in the hand is worth..   GRiSO in the hand is worth.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:45 pm

They are our preferred targets...

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
BrandX
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
BrandX

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO in the hand is worth..   GRiSO in the hand is worth.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:37 pm

Oz1200Guzzi wrote:
They are our preferred targets...

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I kind of think all Guzzi's are targets if you are comparing things to decent a decent strong running V-twin Least with a 2 valve Breva you are not fooling anyone. Cool
Back to top Go down
SMTCapeCod
Carlotto
Carlotto
SMTCapeCod

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO in the hand is worth..   GRiSO in the hand is worth.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:17 pm

So, search is not always my friend, it turns out.  

Two elementary questions:  Heel protection plates-> stainless, I assume?  Or AL?  and, I'm readying for obligatory horn upgrade- just pop the bodywork off and go?
Edit:  Heel pad feels pretty light- alloy?  And..located horns..right in the airflow but I guess that means they're not shrouded. Dual banshees coming, that should be a bit of a ruckus.

Did find some threads indicating frustration in turn front turn signal R&R ...we'll see how that goes.  I read the connections are concealed up in the gauge cluster? grrr..

And dagnabit-- the GRiSO doubled my insurance over the V7 and Victory alone!

Thanks
ST
Back to top Go down
SMTCapeCod
Carlotto
Carlotto
SMTCapeCod

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO in the hand is worth..   GRiSO in the hand is worth.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 10:33 pm

Had a good few hours out and about- with the Matris and Corbin the ride is very nice over minor imperfections but still jolting on big ones. Have to tinker with compression setting.  Seating position is aggravating a hip issue- but aside from that pre-existing consideration is comfortable enough, just still need to adjust the shift and brake toe pegs.  Currently stock, may go to the Knight options to match the drop pegs.

Performance is a bit more assertive than the V7, but not what I expected given the factory power/weight statistics.  My Victory (in current form) positively mugs the GRiSO (in current form) from a dig and in a straight line, but hey, different intended purposes.  I'm sure the advantage would be reversed given a curvier route.  Looking forward to more fun as this bike and I negotiate a suitable detante!

Huge difference with the banshee horns, but not a simple drop in as they are thicker and have a bit of a trumpet.  Motodemic should be here in a few more hours..
Back to top Go down

GRiSO in the hand is worth..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: Who you is?-
Jump to: