GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Newb in FL checking in, buying advice please

Go down 
+10
JohnA
Steak
antmanbee
Dave Swanson
Gootzibird13
Grisonut
Pete Roper
GuzziSteve
paulbrice
FL1
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FL1
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
FL1

Newb in FL checking in, buying advice please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newb in FL checking in, buying advice please   Newb in FL checking in, buying advice please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:15 am

I missed that you are in Moses Lake, I grew up in Spokane..... : )

And yeah, epic thread. Stuff sits for sale for weeks and even months around here. Suprised stuff doesnt move a little quicker, but I am used to larger metropolitan areas where prices are usually aggressive and people want to move the product.
Back to top Go down
usedtobefast
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
usedtobefast

PostSubject: Re: Newb in FL checking in, buying advice please   Newb in FL checking in, buying advice please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:01 am

Whew, so much confusion.

So FL1 comes on asking about a nice low mileage 2007 GRiSO, with very nice dog avatar.

Then Gootzibird13 posts up a pic of a high mileage 2013 ish GRiSO, and has the same very nice dog avatar. I guess like, why buy the bike you are thinking of and instead buy my bike?

Then, what the heck, antmanbee posts up using the same nice looking dog avatar, saying he might be the seller of the bike FL1 is looking at.

Then FL1 comes back saying, ahh, maybe I'll get a Tuono or FJR or C14.

Conclusion? That 2007 GRiSO sounds nice. Nice looking dog.

Back to top Go down
FL1
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
FL1

PostSubject: Re: Newb in FL checking in, buying advice please   Newb in FL checking in, buying advice please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:59 am

I was trying but nobody likes my money, or maybe the small amount I want to part with......
Back to top Go down
antmanbee
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
antmanbee

PostSubject: Re: Newb in FL checking in, buying advice please   Newb in FL checking in, buying advice please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:08 am

FL1,
I like your money just fine. You are very close but just need to up it a little bit. I think you should come by and have a look.
Back to top Go down
Holger
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Holger

PostSubject: Re: Newb in FL checking in, buying advice please   Newb in FL checking in, buying advice please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:38 am

Ich frage $ 4600 und es hat 7643 Meilen.

Hello, I think the price for the few km is very fair.
I would not sell it at that price.

regards
Holger
Back to top Go down
FL1
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
FL1

PostSubject: Re: Newb in FL checking in, buying advice please   Newb in FL checking in, buying advice please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:08 am

I appreciate that the bike might be worth more in Germany...... ; )

It caught my eye, but it is not something I will chase. I am sure he wont have any trouble finding a home for it.
Back to top Go down
Transplant
Carlotto
Carlotto
Transplant

PostSubject: Re: Newb in FL checking in, buying advice please   Newb in FL checking in, buying advice please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:49 am

Florida Man sounds like someone I bought a bike off of. My first experience with a bad person who lies and doesn't care a whit about the buyers health and safety. I forgive him as he is one very lost soul. This is not saying anything about Florida. I have several friends there. But there are the few out there to beware.
Back to top Go down
Tim Henry
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Tim Henry

PostSubject: Re: Newb in FL checking in, buying advice please   Newb in FL checking in, buying advice please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:52 pm

I know Antmanbee His GRiSO was mint he bought it after seeing my 15 we even swapped bikes on a ride to see differences . I bought his 07 Calvin after the 15 was wrecked he had about 8 guzzis he was selling to downsize to live on the road in a van you can catch up with him on wildguzzi traveling by van thread
Back to top Go down
Tim Henry
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Tim Henry

PostSubject: Re: Newb in FL checking in, buying advice please   Newb in FL checking in, buying advice please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:01 pm

Some folks like to lowball in the case of his GRiSO it was cleaner than my 07  and his with less miles and mine looked like it was on showroom floor as I remember the lowballer didn't make effort to look at it. I would've grabbed it but no room for 2 bikes at the time btw this is over a year ago I think the guy who got it was just going to flip it. I think back and wish I didn't give Alan the brown Tenni seat to go with his bike but I didn't know another GRiSO was going to be in my life with also a deal of century on mine and also helped the friend in St Augustine with health issues so I paid it foward and gave my friend in Ft Lauderdale the Calvin for $1.00 to his son . Life is too short to yank chains
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newb in FL checking in, buying advice please   Newb in FL checking in, buying advice please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Newb in FL checking in, buying advice please
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2