GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Late presentation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evilgarfield
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Evilgarfield

Late presentation Empty
PostSubject: Late presentation   Late presentation Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:34 am

Hello there.

I've been active on the forum for a little more than a month. During that time, you guys have been very nice to me and answered all the questions a GRiSO noob can have. Fist you shed light on the potential issued with early 1100 models, which helped me decide what GRiSO to get. I pulled the trigger on a 2007 GRiSO 1100 in very good condition and with 35K km.
Once I had the bike, you helped me go through the first small service and a quick discussion with Beetle led to the remapping of the ECU and swapping the original muffler with an Agostini. Since then, I also started tuning the suspension and I rode nearly 500km already and had a blast. The bike handles nicely and is very comfy for my long commutes (80km). Next up will be the valve service and TB balance (thanks for the tip about the carbtune) when I get the time (no rush, the moto runs smoothly), heated grip set-up (Koso + eastern beaver harness) because my commute starts early in the morning and swingarm bearings greasing.

So for everything you have done thank you. I'm happy a place like this exists for GRiSO lovers

Here are some pictures of the bike:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Evilgarfield on Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Oz1200Guzzi, Weißgerät, paulbrice and lcjohnny like this post

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

Late presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late presentation   Late presentation Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:04 am

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
GHIGGS
Carlotto
Carlotto
GHIGGS

Late presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late presentation   Late presentation Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:58 am

Beetle and this forum with all these great members got my 2007 sorted over the past year BIG THANKS!!
cheers +1
Gord
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Late presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late presentation   Late presentation Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Late presentation
Page 1 of 1