GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Fork lowers need painting.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eire1400
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Eire1400

Fork lowers need painting.  Empty
PostSubject: Fork lowers need painting.    Fork lowers need painting.  Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:54 am

What colour paint have ye lads used to paint the fork lowers, down around the pinch bolts and brake mounts?
Its not black black is it?

I've a few stone chips and want to freshen it up with my newly bought shinny bolts etc.

Back to top Go down
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

PostSubject: Re: Fork lowers need painting.    Fork lowers need painting.  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:45 am

Sidrat once pointed to Hammerite satin black for the engine black bits, not sure if fork lowers are supposed to be the same colour ?....although my fork lowers are 50 shades of grey & paint is flaking off all over the place on engine, I just leave it to mature as it's hard to just do one bit without making the rest look even worse
Back to top Go down
JohnA
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
JohnA

PostSubject: Re: Fork lowers need painting.    Fork lowers need painting.  Icon_minitime1Sat May 01, 2021 1:26 pm

The fork lowers on my 2014 look to be a dark grey and not black like the engine parts. Hammerite satin sounds like a good choice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fork lowers need painting.    Fork lowers need painting.  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fork lowers need painting.
Page 1 of 1