GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

New owner - painfully waiting to arrive

Go down 
+4
rick pope
Bill Dee
lcjohnny
OzarkGriso
8 posters
AuthorMessage
OzarkGriso
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
OzarkGriso

New owner - painfully waiting to arrive Empty
PostSubject: New owner - painfully waiting to arrive   New owner - painfully waiting to arrive Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:38 pm

Hi gang, bought a 2016 MG GRiSO end of May from Cadre MG (Enzo was the best). Bike was picked up a few weeks back. It should arrive next week. The wait has been painful. Look forward to welcoming the new addition to the garage.

Bill Hagan likes this post

Back to top Go down
lcjohnny
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
lcjohnny

PostSubject: Re: New owner - painfully waiting to arrive   New owner - painfully waiting to arrive Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:51 pm

Welcome Ozark

OzarkGriso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bill Dee
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Bill Dee

PostSubject: Re: New owner - painfully waiting to arrive   New owner - painfully waiting to arrive Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:48 am

That crappy former eastern block truck driver Peekup Andropov is probably riding the bike every time his truck stops for a pick up and drop off. And i guarantee you he is wearing flip flops to ride it.

Back to top Go down
rick pope
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
rick pope

PostSubject: Re: New owner - painfully waiting to arrive   New owner - painfully waiting to arrive Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:02 pm

Bill Dee wrote:
That crappy former eastern block truck driver Peekup Andropov is probably riding the bike every time his truck stops for a pick up and drop off.   And i guarantee you he is wearing flip flops to ride it.

Ah, someone else who listened to Click and Clack, the Tappet Brothers.

Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: New owner - painfully waiting to arrive   New owner - painfully waiting to arrive Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:49 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Ozark. Don't drive like my brother!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!

SMTCapeCod and OzarkGriso like this post

Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
SMTCapeCod
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
SMTCapeCod

PostSubject: Re: New owner - painfully waiting to arrive   New owner - painfully waiting to arrive Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:25 am

I'll dig up my business card for Dewey, Cheetum and Howe, in case you have any problems getting it registered.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Link to the actual garage website, with link to the shows at the bottom:
Good News Garage

Last edited by SMTCapeCod on Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: New owner - painfully waiting to arrive   New owner - painfully waiting to arrive Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:21 am

Mahatma Coat...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special

Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
BobW981
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
BobW981

PostSubject: Re: New owner - painfully waiting to arrive   New owner - painfully waiting to arrive Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:13 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto Ozark ghetto

Bob

Back to top Go down
OzarkGriso
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
OzarkGriso

PostSubject: Re: New owner - painfully waiting to arrive   New owner - painfully waiting to arrive Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:05 pm

well, well.... it landed today....  she is stunning...

SMTCapeCod likes this post

Back to top Go down
SMTCapeCod
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
SMTCapeCod

PostSubject: Re: New owner - painfully waiting to arrive   New owner - painfully waiting to arrive Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:33 pm

Often wish I'd held out for Trophy red! Who'd you use for the transport?
Back to top Go down
OzarkGriso
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
OzarkGriso

PostSubject: Re: New owner - painfully waiting to arrive   New owner - painfully waiting to arrive Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:00 pm

SMTCapeCod wrote:
Often wish I'd held out for Trophy red!  Who'd you use for the transport?

Keyboard Motorcycle shipping. They have a flat price structure for shipping between central and eastern time zone. Fully insured, no deductible. They use special pallets where the bike can be moved around while on the pallet. I used them a handful of times and never an issue.
Back to top Go down
SMTCapeCod
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
SMTCapeCod

PostSubject: Re: New owner - painfully waiting to arrive   New owner - painfully waiting to arrive Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:46 pm

I found they had a great reputation when I was scouting for a service right around the New Year, and they were great on phone consults. At that time there were some..erm..contextual issues affecting the supply chain scheduling and getting my purchase extracted from a niche in California added some muddle to the process. After getting very jammed up by an independent operator out of Texas that is heralded on the ADV forum, I opted for an upcoming company out of Washington State (https://www.motoshippers.com/) and was very content with the outcome.  If I were shipping within Keyboard's primary area, I would've gone with them.  I like the idea of their 'proprietary' shipping frames. Their centralized aggregation/distribution point is smart but meant potential delay getting all the way across the country.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: New owner - painfully waiting to arrive   New owner - painfully waiting to arrive Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:10 pm

SMTCapeCod wrote:
I opted for an upcoming company out of Washington State (https://www.motoshippers.com/) and was very content with the outcome.

Where are they located in Washington State? Their bio touts their beginnings in Huntington Beach, California and phone number lands them in New Mexico...

I've not heard of them before.

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
SMTCapeCod
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
SMTCapeCod

PostSubject: Re: New owner - painfully waiting to arrive   New owner - painfully waiting to arrive Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:23 pm

Searching my email, I found a response to an inquiry I placed on a Norge out there, and the dealer said they used motoshippers. That was just coincidence revealed by the search.

D n B Motoshippers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New owner - painfully waiting to arrive   New owner - painfully waiting to arrive Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New owner - painfully waiting to arrive
Page 1 of 1