GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

The Big Gu goes to NYS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Groovitz
Carlotto
Carlotto
Groovitz

The Big Gu goes to NYS Empty
PostSubject: The Big Gu goes to NYS   The Big Gu goes to NYS Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:20 am

Took the Big Gu to New York State for some curvy mountain action. Spooned on some track day tires (Dunlop SportMax Q4) for additional traction fun. No disappointments at all. Upstate New York has some of the most spectacular roads & scenery ANYWHERE in the world. Absolutely World Class! PS: The Dunlop Q4's were surprisingly neutral on lean-in at all speeds, VERY confidence inspiring and linear. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SMTCapeCod
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
SMTCapeCod

PostSubject: Re: The Big Gu goes to NYS   The Big Gu goes to NYS Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:46 pm

Adirondacks are beautiful.  Pics? I know 'too busy ridin', haha
Back to top Go down
Groovitz
Carlotto
Carlotto
Groovitz

PostSubject: Re: The Big Gu goes to NYS   The Big Gu goes to NYS Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:32 am

A short video from Hawks Nest: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Laughing

Bill Hagan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Groovitz
Carlotto
Carlotto
Groovitz

PostSubject: Re: The Big Gu goes to NYS   The Big Gu goes to NYS Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bill Hagan, Leone and Motoguzzi750 like this post

Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: The Big Gu goes to NYS   The Big Gu goes to NYS Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:54 pm

What a road!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!

Groovitz likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Groovitz
Carlotto
Carlotto
Groovitz

PostSubject: Re: The Big Gu goes to NYS   The Big Gu goes to NYS Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:01 pm

Keeping the Rev's in the 'Phat'... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Merl3noir
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Merl3noir

PostSubject: Re: The Big Gu goes to NYS   The Big Gu goes to NYS Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:25 pm

In the Woooooorld, (trying my best Jeremy Clarkson voice) may be exaggerating it a bit, but yes some great scenery and nice twisty roads. I have the problem, if you can call it that, that a favorite ride of mine, also happens to be just a few miles from me, so when I go out for a ride I have a hard time trying some place new.

Bill Hagan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Gu goes to NYS   The Big Gu goes to NYS Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Big Gu goes to NYS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Experience-
Jump to: