GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Breaking in my buddy's new Touno

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enzo the baker
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Enzo the baker

Breaking in my buddy's new Touno Empty
PostSubject: Breaking in my buddy's new Touno   Breaking in my buddy's new Touno Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:27 pm

Rode up to Jakes Corner  just South of Rye AZ this morning. Followed my friend on his new Tuono  that he had delivered from F1 last Friday. It was a chance to test out my new Replay mini 1080 camera. The Tuono is a beautiful bike with lots and lots of horsepower but my GRiSO is coming up on 3k miles and the torque rush is intoxicating. I would not trade it for anything, well maybe an RC30 but that ain't gonna happen in this lifetime.
I cut the film down to about 3 minutes from about 60 minutes.
Here the link to the video.  

Back to top Go down
rboe
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
rboe

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in my buddy's new Touno   Breaking in my buddy's new Touno Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:52 pm

I have to take that highway in measured doses. Once the twisty bits start the throttle hand starts to rotate on its' own and it's way too easy to be a hooligan. Coming back from the rally this weekend I was out hooliganed by several cars in a hurry to get home. A bit surprised they didn't shunt their car (or pickup) into someone they way they were going.

I'll suggest your buddy wear some armor over the t-shirt, asphalt and cactus are very mean mistresses.
Back to top Go down
Enzo the baker
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Enzo the baker

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in my buddy's new Touno   Breaking in my buddy's new Touno Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:06 pm

You are spot on. He usually wears an armored jacket. When he showed up  au natural I was curious. He's gained at least 30 pounds since he retired. I guess he figured flab will provide adequate  protection in a get off.  No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in my buddy's new Touno   Breaking in my buddy's new Touno Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Breaking in my buddy's new Touno
Page 1 of 1