GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Moto Guzik GRiSO Tenni 8v

Go down 
+3
Pete Roper
Bill Hagan
Yahu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

Moto Guzik GRiSO Tenni 8v Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moto Guzik GRiSO Tenni 8v    Moto Guzik GRiSO Tenni 8v Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:28 pm

Yahu wrote:
Hej grupy fanów i użytkowników GRiSO 🔥
Pochodze z Polski i od prawię toku użytkuje Tenni 8v.Zawitalem tutaj aby poszerzyć swoją wiedzę i umiejętności oraz wielbić imię tejże wspaniałej maszyny

============

"Hey GRiSO 🔥 fan and user groups I come from Polish and have been using Tenni 8v for a long time. I came here to expand my knowledge and skills and to worship the name of this wonderful machine.”

============

Mile widziany! Na szczęście jestem żonaty z polką, ale niestety nie mówię ani nie czytam w języku polskim. W ten sposób pozwoliłem sobie użyć Google Translator, aby zamienić twoje słowa na angielski. Ufam, że te, w tłumaczeniu, są bliskie temu, co miałeś na myśli. Podobnie mam nadzieję, że to, po polsku, ma sens! Załączam dwa zdjęcia, aby pokazać, że trochę Polski jest na szczycie Wirginii!

Najlepsze życzenia,

Bill

P.S. Nie można znaleźć pix. Doh. Będzie edytować i dodawać później.

============

Welcome!

Happily, I am married to a Polish lass, but, unhappily, I do not speak or read the Polish language.

I thus took the liberty of using Google Translator to turn your words into English.  I trust those, as translated, are close to what you meant.  Similarly, I hope that this, In Polish, makes sense!

I attach two photos to show that a bit of Poland is at the top of Virginia!

Best wishes,

Bill

P.S. Can't find pix.  Doh.  Will edit and add later.

=============

Edytowano w celu dodania:

Znalazłem zdjęcia, o których wspomniałem powyżej. Po pierwsze, mam innych Guzzis oprócz mojego (ukochanego) GRiSO. Wszystkie mają spersonalizowane tablice rejestracyjne "próżności" jednego lub drugiego rodzaju. Mój GRiSO jest w moim awatarze. Moje V7 III, tutaj, ma swoją własną, którą jako polski Guzzista możesz docenić:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Och, często wywieszamy tutaj, w naszym domu w Wirginii, flagi Niemiec (mojego miejsca urodzenia) i Polski, dziedzictwa Kathi.

Ludzie jej ojca (Kołakowski) pochodzą z Ciechocina; jej matka (Piekanski) pochodzi z Raciaz, z których obie, jak sądzę, są dość blisko twojego domu.

Jeszcze raz witamy i życzymy wszystkiego najlepszego,

Bill Hagan

============

Edited to add:

I found the photos I mentioned, above.

First, I have other Guzzis besides my (beloved) GRiSO.  All have personalized “vanity” license plates of one sort or the other.  My GRiSO’s is in my avatar.

My V7 III, here, has its own that, as a Polish Guzzista, you might appreciate:

Oh, we often display here at our home in Virginia the flags of Germany (my birthplace) and Poland, Kathi’s heritage.

Her father’s people (Kolakowski) are from Ciechocin; her mother’s (Piekanski) are from Raciaz, both of which, I believe, are quite near your home.

Again, welcome and best wishes,

Bill Hagan

Steak, Clancy and Yahu like this post

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Moto Guzik GRiSO Tenni 8v    Moto Guzik GRiSO Tenni 8v Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:42 pm

I had a feeling the Polish connection might interest you Bill... Very Happy

Bill Hagan and Yahu like this post

Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Moto Guzik GRiSO Tenni 8v    Moto Guzik GRiSO Tenni 8v Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:44 am

Yahu wrote:
Dziękuję Bill za tak miłe powitanie i krótką historię o pochodzeniu Twoim oraz rodziny.Tłumaczenie naszych słów i zdań tutaj nie jest perfekcyjne,ale ogólnie można się domyśleć o czym jest pisane.Ja mam nawet problem,aby dodać zdjęcia.Dziekuje i pozdrawiam serdecznie 🙂

Good morning, in English (according to Google. anyway!).

For the benefit of others here, you said:

Thank you Bill for such a nice welcome and a short story about your background and your family. The translation of our words and sentences here is not perfect,but in general you can guess what it is written about. I even have a problem to add photos. Thank you and best regards

==============

I recommend that you include a Google or other translator of your Polish words into English when posting here along with any original in the Polish language.

As for "not perfect,” many of the regular contributors here are Australian for whom English is a second language anyway, so don’t worry about missing your meaning.   jocolor

Seriously, if whenever you have any technical questions about your GRiSO, you’ll want to save folks here the trouble of translating as, while I’ll do it for the fun of it — and to amuse Kathi — the real GRiSO mechanical wizards might (understandably) not have time for that.  

Again, welcome, and best wishes for miles of smiles from the top of Virginia.

Bill

===============

Dzień dobry, po angielsku (według Google. w każdym razie!).

Dla dobra innych tutaj powiedziałeś: ****

Zalecam dołączenie Google lub innego tłumacza polskich słów na język angielski podczas publikowania tutaj wraz z dowolnym oryginałem w języku polskim.

Jeśli chodzi o "nie idealny", wielu stałych współpracowników tutaj to Australijczycy, dla których angielski i tak jest drugim językiem, więc nie martw się, że przegapisz swoje znaczenie. jocolor

Poważnie, jeśli za każdym razem, gdy masz jakieś techniczne pytania dotyczące twojego GRiSO, będziesz chciał zaoszczędzić ludziom tutaj kłopotów z tłumaczeniem, podczas gdy ja zrobię to dla zabawy - i aby rozbawić Kathi - prawdziwi mechaniczni czarodzieje GRiSO mogą (co zrozumiałe) nie mieć na to czasu.

Ponownie, witamy i najlepsze życzenia mil uśmiechów ze szczytu Wirginii.

Bill

SMTCapeCod and Yahu like this post

Back to top Go down
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PostSubject: Re: Moto Guzik GRiSO Tenni 8v    Moto Guzik GRiSO Tenni 8v Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:13 pm

Right click, choose translate to English

Bill Hagan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Clancy
Nibbio
Nibbio
Clancy

PostSubject: Re: Moto Guzik GRiSO Tenni 8v    Moto Guzik GRiSO Tenni 8v Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:52 am

Bill Hagan wrote:
As for "not perfect,” many of the regular contributors here are Australian for whom English is a second language anyway, so don’t worry about missing your meaning.   jocolor
Bill

What crap you talking Bill?
We her down under are the conservators of Her Highness's proper English dammit!
You won't find no goanna yakkin' to an echidna and screwin' up the proper pronouns and syntax and such.
We's all been learning from that imported Mr Roper bloke and his Oxford University vocabulary for a few decades now.
His explosive expressions are now fully part of our vernacular from Cape York to Fleas Fart.
We might put a spin on it, but our English beats the shit out of anything from the northern hemisphere's new colony's,

Just sayin' is all............Very Happy

Oz1200Guzzi, Bill Hagan and lcjohnny like this post

Back to top Go down
Chris W
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Chris W

PostSubject: Re: Moto Guzik GRiSO Tenni 8v    Moto Guzik GRiSO Tenni 8v Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:50 am

sideshowbob wrote:
Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
lcjohnny
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
lcjohnny

PostSubject: Re: Moto Guzik GRiSO Tenni 8v    Moto Guzik GRiSO Tenni 8v Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:48 am

witamy Yahu

Yahu likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Moto Guzik GRiSO Tenni 8v    Moto Guzik GRiSO Tenni 8v Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:52 am

sideshowbob wrote:

Chris W wrote:
sideshowbob wrote:
Thumbs Up

Prithee, how does one do that on a MacBook Pro?

Oh, and does it work with Aussiespeak? cheers

Bill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moto Guzik GRiSO Tenni 8v    Moto Guzik GRiSO Tenni 8v Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Moto Guzik GRiSO Tenni 8v
Page 1 of 1