GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Go down 
+3
Oz1200Guzzi
beetle
Roth
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Roth
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Roth

New member Empty
PostSubject: New member   New member Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:14 pm

Today I picked up a 2016 GRiSO 1200 SE with only 4400 km on it. (Now it has another 160 kms, mostly on twisty roads... =D ) It´s not my first Italian bike, but my first Guzzi, and I must say that this bike has got character! =D

I have spent some time here on the GRiSO Ghetto the last few weeks to get some help for my decision and it has benen very informative. I have the impression that it is one of those (rare) forums where everyone seems really friendly, supportive and helpful. I really appreciate all knowledge you are sharing and am sure I will spend more time here.

//Ronny

Oz1200Guzzi, lcjohnny, Svartipants, Yahu and eighteight like this post

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:32 pm

Welcome!

ghetto

Welcome

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:49 pm

Welcome Roth.
Back to top Go down
lcjohnny
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
lcjohnny

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:17 am

Welcome Roth
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:03 am

Welcome to the Ghetto, Ronny!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:29 pm

Welcome Ronny & congrats for finding a 6 year old GRiSO with almost no mileage ...or should that be kilomerage ? Wink
Back to top Go down
Roth
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Roth

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:22 pm

paulbrice wrote:
Welcome Ronny & congrats for finding a 6 year old GRiSO with almost no mileage ...or should that be kilomerage ? Wink

Thanks!

I have been lucky. The bike before was a 3 years old BMW R1200R LC, also with about 4000 km. on the odo. Unfortunately I wrecked that one...
Back to top Go down
Yahu
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Yahu

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:32 am

Roth wrote:
Today I picked up a 2016 GRiSO 1200 SE with only 4400 km on it. (Now it has another 160 kms, mostly on twisty roads... =D ) It´s not my first Italian bike, but my first Guzzi, and I must say that this bike has got character! =D

I have spent some time here on the GRiSO Ghetto the last few weeks to get some help for my decision and it has benen very informative. I have the impression that it is one of those (rare) forums where everyone seems really friendly, supportive and helpful. I really appreciate all knowledge you are sharing and am sure I will spend more time here.

//Ronny

Też tak uważam, chociaż problemy z elektroniką zwłaszcza są zaocznie trudne do rozwiązania 😥
Pozdrawiam serdecznie 🙂
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1