GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Cheapest and cleanest LED headlight mod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
orngm2
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
orngm2

Cheapest and cleanest LED headlight mod Empty
PostSubject: Cheapest and cleanest LED headlight mod   Cheapest and cleanest LED headlight mod Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:54 am

While waiting for my repaired bevel box to return, I played around with the headlight...
Using a Chinesium headlight from fleabay as a proof on concept, using 2 ea M8x1.25x75 stainless allen head bolts and 2 of the stock GRiSO spacers used to mount up the foot rest frames I came up with this:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lcjohnny likes this post

Back to top Go down
orngm2
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
orngm2

PostSubject: Re: Cheapest and cleanest LED headlight mod   Cheapest and cleanest LED headlight mod Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:59 am

Waiting on adapter harness from Motodemic so I don't hack the stock unit
All total have around $70 including harness into this.
Back to top Go down
Buellbloke
Nibbio
Nibbio
Buellbloke

PostSubject: Re: Cheapest and cleanest LED headlight mod   Cheapest and cleanest LED headlight mod Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:04 pm

£25 includes sidelight and number plate bulbs in led. Crying shame dont have a flimsy plastic lens that scratches first bugs you clean off or condensates but what can you do. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
dlpannebakker
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
dlpannebakker

PostSubject: Re: Cheapest and cleanest LED headlight mod   Cheapest and cleanest LED headlight mod Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:43 am

At this point in time, how do you like the headlight? Quality wise for a Chinese made torch/light?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheapest and cleanest LED headlight mod   Cheapest and cleanest LED headlight mod Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Cheapest and cleanest LED headlight mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Inspiration-
Jump to: