GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Air box permanent removal

Go down 
+12
lcjohnny
GuzziSteve
Papa Lazarou
BowraBoy
sideshowbob
beetle
dlpannebakker
rick pope
eighteight
Oz1200Guzzi
Richard
Pete Roper
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dlpannebakker
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
dlpannebakker

Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air box permanent removal    Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:09 pm

Pete Roper wrote:
And next you'll be telling us you get 100 HP at the rear wheel!

Keep digging sweetheart. There's a long way for you to go down before you hit bedrock..... Laughing

God I wish:
Only with a lot of head work could I achieve that with a much better header pipes.
Back to top Go down
dlpannebakker
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
dlpannebakker

PostSubject: Re: Air box permanent removal    Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:12 pm

Sounds like all of you also own BMW’s! One day when you decide to actually work on your stuff & not let shops do the work, then you can find out what is actually possible.
Not my fault your all afraid
Back to top Go down
BowraBoy
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
BowraBoy

PostSubject: Re: Air box permanent removal    Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:34 pm

I bet you're a gun owner.
Back to top Go down
dlpannebakker
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
dlpannebakker

PostSubject: Re: Air box permanent removal    Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:36 pm

Yes I am. Proud of it too.
It’s no wonder many riders stay away from sites like this. Too many nasty people.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Air box permanent removal    Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:38 pm

Time to stop feeding the troll I think..........
Back to top Go down
dlpannebakker
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
dlpannebakker

PostSubject: Re: Air box permanent removal    Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:40 pm

Your correct, I should stop feeding things like you.
Back to top Go down
BowraBoy
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
BowraBoy

PostSubject: Re: Air box permanent removal    Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:42 pm

Agreed Pete.
Back to top Go down
dlpannebakker
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
dlpannebakker

PostSubject: Re: Air box permanent removal    Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:45 pm

Good say goodbye. Keep riding a bike that when you park it next to others just like it, you’ll know how boring you people actually are.
Back to top Go down
rick pope
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
rick pope

PostSubject: Re: Air box permanent removal    Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:11 pm

When you wrestle with a pig, eventually you realize you're muddy and stinky, but the pig is having fun.
Back to top Go down
dlpannebakker
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
dlpannebakker

PostSubject: Re: Air box permanent removal    Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:47 pm

Not all pigs like you live in muddy conditions. LoL
Listen, no matter what analogy you use, petty people like you mean absolutely nothing. Marine Corps Boot Camp & AIT, drill instructors whom were a million times superior then you or any other trashing me. They were kings at tearing people down.
Not one of you people have the experience or first hand knowledge of what actually happens to an open breathing system or how the engine performs or sound. Remember this, I never stated an increase in hp or torque. It sounds 100% better & I said it rev’s quicker.
WhatI had posted about opening up the system on the GRiSO, you people trolled me, not the other way around.
I can see why many riders dislike coming onto sites like this one all because of people like you.
So as the British might say, piss off mate!
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Air box permanent removal    Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:49 am

A few corrections, it's you're and not your.
100 % better is exactly the same. However 200% better is better.

Why am I wasting my time here?
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Air box permanent removal    Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:19 am

Hey Tony, apparently we're afaid to work on our own bikes, don't understand how engines perform, or breath!

How many years did you race, Tony? How many race engines did you build, Pete? How many Tonti hot-rods?
Do I work on my own bike? Is it heavily modified? I don't understand what I've been doing with all the motorcycles I've owned over the years.

Thank the gods this bloke is here to tell us what we don't know. I'll sleep better now.

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!

Oz1200Guzzi likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Air box permanent removal    Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:51 am

Mark, Tony? I think there may be may be more to it. The poor spelling, inability to research even simple lines of evidence, the military references? I'm thinking maybe PTSD or some form of acquired brain injury. Let's let it slide. It's not important.

eighteight likes this post

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Air box permanent removal    Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:01 am

Understood. I'll leave it alone now.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Air box permanent removal    Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:02 am

Sliding, sliding.
Back to top Go down
dlpannebakker
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
dlpannebakker

PostSubject: Re: Air box permanent removal    Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:28 am

beetle wrote:

Hey Tony, apparently we're afaid to work on our own bikes, don't understand how engines perform, or breath!

How many years did you race, Tony? How many race engines did you build, Pete? How many Tonti hot-rods?
Do I work on my own bike? Is it heavily modified? I don't understand what I've been doing with all the motorcycles I've owned over the years.

Thank the gods this bloke is here to tell us what we don't know. I'll sleep better now.

Possibly you don’t know how! Just because you claim you owned so many bikes over the years, doesn’t mean you actually owned or even worked on any. I cannot prove either & so he it. I could actually care less what any of you snotty guys have to say.
My initial posting was something for someone wanting to have a Guzzi that looked different & not the run of the mill. You guys turned this into a, I don’t believe you discussion or on your behalf, a cut down of another person. Personally you can go ______ yourselves. I could care less.

Back to top Go down
dlpannebakker
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
dlpannebakker

PostSubject: Re: Air box permanent removal    Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:33 am

Oz1200Guzzi wrote:
A few corrections, it's you're and not your.
100 % better is exactly the same. However 200% better is better.

Why am I wasting my time here?

Grammar teacher! Wow, gee thanks, not. But your neither 100% or 200% better.
And yes, why are you wasting YOUR time?
Like I had mentioned, sites like this, with people like you, it’s not worth trying to spark a reasonable persons interest. People like you, trolls, your not worth the time
Back to top Go down
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

PostSubject: Re: Air box permanent removal    Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:35 am

I been wrenching on Guzzi's since 76', early airboxes were restrictive, I yanked them. Since 95 they been large enough for the plentem.
AND I hate BMV's, over rated crap. I wrenched on them too.
Like in a different thread, I know 2 Pete's that speak the truth!

THe rest is all EGO bullshit. I get on forums to help riders not fuck w/them.

Steak likes this post

Back to top Go down
lcjohnny
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
lcjohnny

PostSubject: Re: Air box permanent removal    Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:26 am

Well that will be another GRiSO ruined then.

I love these people who (having just found out that pistons displace downwards as well as up) think there is tons of power in changing crankcase breathing Smile
Back to top Go down
Buellbloke
Nibbio
Nibbio
Buellbloke

PostSubject: Re: Air box permanent removal    Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:58 am

Wow good read Shocked there was me thinking I had an attitude.
Come back when you've done it, show us pics and a dyno, proof is in the pudding Smile

eighteight likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Air box permanent removal    Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:53 pm

Who the heck logs into a Betty Crocker forum and then goes on to tell them how to bake?

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special

beetle and JohnA like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

PostSubject: Re: Air box permanent removal    Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:07 am

Somebody who identifies as a Betty Crocker ?

JohnA and lcjohnny like this post

Back to top Go down
BrianD
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
BrianD

PostSubject: Re: Air box permanent removal    Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:33 am

Let's not mention rollers Exclamation

Roll on Guzzifest (UK)

RedMogAndy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air box permanent removal    Air box permanent removal  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Air box permanent removal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2