GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

New Tenni owner from Orange County CA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicollini
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Nicollini

New Tenni owner from Orange County CA Empty
PostSubject: New Tenni owner from Orange County CA   New Tenni owner from Orange County CA Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:54 pm

Hello GRiSO world!

I finally did myself a solid and purchased a 2011 Rollerized Tenni from a forum member, LB Tenni, who i believe has done as meticulous a job an owner can perform for maintenance, care for a bike, I am very lucky.

I am a very amateur mechanic and will be relying on people in this forum for some help and guidance for any issues that may arise. I will perform due diligence and look for the topic if it has already been discussed here (which most likely it has) and resort to posting about it when I've exhausted all my resources.

For everyone info, this has a Zard slip on and beetle map. My next purcahse will be creating the perfect Tool kit.

Nico Bollini

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Svartipants likes this post

Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: New Tenni owner from Orange County CA   New Tenni owner from Orange County CA Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:34 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Nico, beautiful Tenni!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: New Tenni owner from Orange County CA   New Tenni owner from Orange County CA Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:42 pm

Welcome! Yes, it's a very well looked after GRiSO. That was a good buy.

ghetto

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Nicollini
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Nicollini

PostSubject: Re: New Tenni owner from Orange County CA   New Tenni owner from Orange County CA Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:42 am

beetle wrote:

Welcome! Yes, it's a very well looked after GRiSO. That was a good buy.

Thank you! I had quite a few long conversations with Don and he knows his way around a GRiSO. I was a bit nervous at first with the map (i owned a Subaru years ago and had some issues), but after spending a week or 2 on this forum I have the utmost confidence in your work Beetle, she runs beautifully.

ghetto

Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: New Tenni owner from Orange County CA   New Tenni owner from Orange County CA Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:21 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Nico!! You are a very lucky guy: those tenni's are the 'creme de la creme', and this one in particular.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Tenni owner from Orange County CA   New Tenni owner from Orange County CA Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Tenni owner from Orange County CA
Page 1 of 1