GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Guzzista Mentor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SemperVee1
Carlotto
Carlotto
SemperVee1

Guzzista Mentor Empty
PostSubject: Guzzista Mentor   Guzzista Mentor Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:44 am

I have always done all my own mechanical and maintenance work on all my many motorcycles and get a lot of self satisfaction from it.  Looking for a local to Seattle fellow Guzzista to help with one time throttle body balance, TPS setting, valve adjustment and CARC things to look out for on my 2007 Norge.
I've loaded Guzzidiag on my Mac but have not used it yet or sure if I even will unless to change the fueling map. I think mine runs fine and If It ain't broke don't fix it, but I know it can run better. But without Guzzidiag or a dealer how does one set the TPS these days?    Msg me if interested to share your knowledge with a well seasoned rider but quickly learning new Guzzista.   😁
Back to top Go down
Clancy
Nibbio
Nibbio
Clancy

Guzzista Mentor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guzzista Mentor   Guzzista Mentor Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:56 pm

While you're waiting for a reply, there's a bunch of info on the CARC engines in the Member Tech section that you can browse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

including

and IMPORTANTLY

SemperVee1 likes this post

Back to top Go down
SemperVee1
Carlotto
Carlotto
SemperVee1

Guzzista Mentor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guzzista Mentor   Guzzista Mentor Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:31 pm

Thanks Again Clancy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guzzista Mentor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guzzista Mentor   Guzzista Mentor Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Guzzista Mentor
Page 1 of 1