GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

New GRiSO Owner from Finland

Go down 
+8
lcjohnny
bioman
Pete Roper
Street
Speedfrog
kindoy2
Chris W
mickfinn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bjor
Biondino
Biondino
bjor

New GRiSO Owner from Finland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO Owner from Finland   New GRiSO Owner from Finland - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:56 am

jmj77 wrote:
Bjor, according your avatar, you ride a Tenni GRiSO also? Do you happen to know, how many Tenni GRiSO's are cruising around Norway? In Finland I haven't seen other than mine in live. Some years ago there was another one for sale, but never saw that either. Recently I saw some used Tenni parts in sale at one shop, which sell used bike parts. Can't help but thinking that maybe that bike was wrecked somehow.
Jani

A Tenni wrecked, - my heart bleeds..!

I think the precise number of GRiSO Tennis in Norway is one Smile
I know of some Grisos, but none of them green...

Where in Finland do you live?

Regards Bjørn
Back to top Go down
jmj77
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
jmj77

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO Owner from Finland   New GRiSO Owner from Finland - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:06 am

Hi, so it seems that there is something common between Norway and Finland.. 🤣 I live central part of Finland, Kuopio-area. Few years ago there was two Grisos from Norway in Finnish Guzzi-rally, not Tennis, just regular. 😅 A couple was driving them, man and woman.
Jani
Back to top Go down
bjor
Biondino
Biondino
bjor

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO Owner from Finland   New GRiSO Owner from Finland - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:19 pm

Yes we are an exclusive group Wink

If you ever come this way, contact me. We have lots of nice mc-roads around here, and only a days travel to some really outstanding coast and mountain roads. Smile
Back to top Go down
jmj77
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
jmj77

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO Owner from Finland   New GRiSO Owner from Finland - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:39 pm

Hi, thnx for invitation, I will. Actually "Tour de Norway" has been on my "to do" list for years, maybe soon it's time to just do it.
Jani
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO Owner from Finland   New GRiSO Owner from Finland - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New GRiSO Owner from Finland
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2