GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Sissy bar ourchase

Go down 
+6
archercc
Pete Roper
GuzziSteve
PJPR01
Oz1200Guzzi
Didg
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Didg
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Didg

Sissy bar ourchase Empty
PostSubject: Sissy bar ourchase   Sissy bar ourchase Icon_minitime1Fri May 12, 2023 8:33 am

Hi does anyone know if you get a sissy bar for a 2008 V8 GRiSO ? Wife will not travel without one !!

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

Sissy bar ourchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sissy bar ourchase   Sissy bar ourchase Icon_minitime1Sun May 14, 2023 4:52 pm

Easy, don't get one! Smile

Holger likes this post

Back to top Go down
PJPR01
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
PJPR01

Sissy bar ourchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sissy bar ourchase   Sissy bar ourchase Icon_minitime1Sun May 14, 2023 5:57 pm

You could get a Corbin seat and add the removeable backrest in case a sissy bar is not available.
Back to top Go down
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

Sissy bar ourchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sissy bar ourchase   Sissy bar ourchase Icon_minitime1Sun May 14, 2023 6:00 pm

Never seen one or heard of one on a G. You may have to make you own.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Sissy bar ourchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sissy bar ourchase   Sissy bar ourchase Icon_minitime1Sun May 14, 2023 6:07 pm

The other thing I was wondering was can you get a 'Gearsack' type rack for GRiSO? I'm pretty sure I've seen one, (perhaps made by Ventura?) in photos on the Ghetto?

All I can say is your partner/s must be far more accomodating and flexible than anyone I've ever pillioned on a GRiSO! Even Jude, who is quite short, found the riding position excruciating! Laughing
Back to top Go down
archercc
Carlotto
Carlotto
archercc

Sissy bar ourchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sissy bar ourchase   Sissy bar ourchase Icon_minitime1Sun May 14, 2023 7:52 pm

I've not run a sissy bar but the hepco rack with a top box and a pad is popular with my girl
Back to top Go down
fruk
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
fruk

Sissy bar ourchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sissy bar ourchase   Sissy bar ourchase Icon_minitime1Mon May 15, 2023 12:36 am

As written above, more or less all top case manufacturers have a backrest attachment as an option (Givi, Hepco, SW-Motech...). Perhaps it might work for you:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
kidsmoke
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
kidsmoke

Sissy bar ourchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sissy bar ourchase   Sissy bar ourchase Icon_minitime1Mon May 15, 2023 5:18 am

Pete Roper wrote:
The other thing I was wondering was can you get a 'Gearsack' type rack for GRiSO? I'm pretty sure I've seen one, (perhaps made by Ventura?) in photos on the Ghetto?

All I can say is your partner/s must be far more accomodating and flexible than anyone I've ever pillioned on a GRiSO! Even Jude, who is quite short, found the riding position excruciating! Laughing

Ventura makes what your describing, but as an owner I would not consider it strong enough to function as a backrest-support, unless your pillion is simply using it as a way to feel where the seat ends, and pushes their hips against it, while their weight is still over their hips or leaning forward. It's intended to hold a 30# bag stationary, not even supporting that weight, the horizontal part of the rack does that. The Top case solution would be better if the pillion actually wants to lean against it. But....this is a GRiSO...shouldn't the pillion be more engaged in the ride? I mean, it's not a Goldwing...

Ventura. The 'hoop' extends the same approximate height as the bag itself. Great luggage solution IMHO. You can make it out here...

Holger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

Sissy bar ourchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sissy bar ourchase   Sissy bar ourchase Icon_minitime1Wed May 17, 2023 8:55 pm

Only available in PhotoShop.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!

Oz1200Guzzi and kidsmoke like this post

Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
kindoy2
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
kindoy2

Sissy bar ourchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sissy bar ourchase   Sissy bar ourchase Icon_minitime1Wed May 17, 2023 9:20 pm

RUDE THING TO SEE JUST BEFORE TRYING TO GO TO SLEEP!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sissy bar ourchase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sissy bar ourchase   Sissy bar ourchase Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sissy bar ourchase
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSOLOGY-
Jump to: