GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

CT GRiSO Ride & Sighting - 5/14/2023

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gator Bite
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Gator Bite

CT GRiSO Ride & Sighting - 5/14/2023 Empty
PostSubject: CT GRiSO Ride & Sighting - 5/14/2023   CT GRiSO Ride & Sighting - 5/14/2023 Icon_minitime1Mon May 15, 2023 4:42 am

It was a beautiful weekend in Connecticut. I couldn't resist taking the new to me GRiSO out for a couple of rides. I live in Oxford Connecticut, which is in the Southwest part of the state. The Northwest part of Connecticut is just a beautiful place to ride a bike or drive a sport car. Lots of 50-60 mph twisties, elevation changes beautiful country scenery an lots of great places to stop for a coffee, sandwich or a meal. I am very fortunate that I don't need to ride very far from home before I'm on some great roads (literally as soon as I leave my driveway).

On Sunday I ventured out on a 76 mile trek that would take me to Kent Connecticut, where there's a nice Coffee shop / bakery called Wilsons that I planned to stop for a coffee and breakfast sandwich. I have been learning to use the "Scenic" smartphone app to navigate and track my rides. It did a great job on this one, and now I can share my ride with you guys.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Click the image to learn more about the ride, download it, etc..)

Added bonus. While on my way back home, on CT 47 headed south not far from Route 6 in Woodbury, I see a bike approaching from the other direction. As always, I drop my left hand to present a peace sign to the oncoming rider. As we pass, I of course need to check out his bike, and I'll be darned.... It was a black GRiSO 8V. I wonder if it was any of the regulars here.

beetle, kidsmoke, PJPR01, Richard and Pawel Spoon like this post

Back to top Go down

CT GRiSO Ride & Sighting - 5/14/2023
Page 1 of 1