GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Idaho Broken Arrow Rendezvous

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solojoe
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Solojoe

Idaho Broken Arrow Rendezvous  Empty
PostSubject: Idaho Broken Arrow Rendezvous    Idaho Broken Arrow Rendezvous  Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:45 am

Has anyone attended in previous years? Do I need to bring my own food. I tend to travel with as little as possible, bringing a tent is stretching it for me.

Joe
Back to top Go down
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

PostSubject: Re: Idaho Broken Arrow Rendezvous    Idaho Broken Arrow Rendezvous  Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:04 am

Scroll down for some info-------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NewApriliaGuy
Carlotto
Carlotto
NewApriliaGuy

PostSubject: Re: Idaho Broken Arrow Rendezvous    Idaho Broken Arrow Rendezvous  Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:47 am

Wow! Good to know. Not going to make it this year but definitely will next year. A trip into Ketchum via 93 to 75 from there and back WOULD BE EPIC! The Lolo Pass is a little far but could be another EPIC excursion if you wanted to stay longer. Seriously, hard to think of a better area around which to muscle a GRiSO.
Back to top Go down
Solojoe
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Solojoe

PostSubject: Re: Idaho Broken Arrow Rendezvous    Idaho Broken Arrow Rendezvous  Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:28 am

NewApriliaGuy wrote:
Wow!  Good to know.  Not going to make it this year but definitely will next year.  A trip into Ketchum via 93 to 75 from there and back WOULD BE EPIC!  The Lolo Pass is a little far but could be another EPIC excursion if you wanted to stay longer.  Seriously, hard to think of a better area around which to muscle a GRiSO.  

Thanks for the comments. I was wondering about breakfast and especially coffee in the morning, the Mexican restaurant has great appeal for a Canadian foodie, it opens at 5pm.
Have been on those roads in the past, 99 miles of twisties through the Lolo Pass is one of the best roads in the area.
Back to top Go down
NewApriliaGuy
Carlotto
Carlotto
NewApriliaGuy

PostSubject: Re: Idaho Broken Arrow Rendezvous    Idaho Broken Arrow Rendezvous  Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:54 pm

Solojoe wrote:
I was wondering about breakfast and especially coffee in the morning, the Mexican restaurant has great appeal for a Canadian foodie, it opens at 5pm.
Have been on those roads in the past, 99 miles of twisties through the Lolo Pass is one of the best roads in the area.  

Been a minute or two since I've been through Challis/Salmon, but The Tea Cup Cafe in Challis would be just the ticket for a great breakfast and coffee.

And yes, the Lolo Pass (Kooskia, ID to Lolo, MT) is just silly, but Challis to Stanley (or even on down to Ketchum) on 75 through the Sawtooths is no joke either. Take it from a guy who grew up in NC not all that far from Deal's Gap, The Cherohala, The Blue Ridge, et cetera, I think the ID/MT/WY mountain/riverside riding is the best kept motorcycling secret in the US.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idaho Broken Arrow Rendezvous    Idaho Broken Arrow Rendezvous  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Idaho Broken Arrow Rendezvous
Page 1 of 1