My 2007 GRiSO 1100 was collecting dust in the garage. Haven't ridden it this year. I know, shame on me. Anyhow, decided to give it a nice wash. Used a power sprayer but took care not to blast it near the dash. Tried to start it, and my battery was too low to get anything up on the dash. Hooked up battery charger. Today, went to start it and the dash was blinking colors and fading in and out. Once stabilized, the ECU unplugged icon was present. Also, a relay was clicking really fast. After some ignition twists, the battery crapped out.
So, pretty sure my battery is done. It's like around 9 volts. But I'm concerned about the ECU. Did I smoke the ECU with the doucheing. Any chance the ECU will dry out and work? I know better than give a shower to the GRiSO but never had an issue...until now. Any ideas?