GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hi from Bloomington Indiana

Go down 
+6
ratso88
Street
GuzziSteve
bioman
Chris W
crunkrockjoseph
10 posters
AuthorMessage
crunkrockjoseph
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
crunkrockjoseph

Hi from Bloomington Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Bloomington Indiana   Hi from Bloomington Indiana Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:45 am

Hello, I'm Joe. I like motorcycles and all that kinda stuff. I'm learning to use the forum so bear with me. Looking forward to optimizing my, new to me, '07 1100 GRiSO!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

footgoose, Svartipants and mickfinn like this post

Back to top Go down
Chris W
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Chris W

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Bloomington Indiana   Hi from Bloomington Indiana Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:01 pm

Nice collection!
the website and it's inhabitants will give you guidance on some general tasks of a Carc bike - swing arm maintenance, shock linkage maintenance and general tune up requirements.

welcome!
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Bloomington Indiana   Hi from Bloomington Indiana Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:40 pm

Congrats with your new GRiSO! And welcome to the forum! You got some nice bikes indeed!

Back to top Go down
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Bloomington Indiana   Hi from Bloomington Indiana Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:28 pm

Welcome, There are some Guzzi"s in Indiana. Been to many get togethers years ago when in IL.

ZackC likes this post

Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Bloomington Indiana   Hi from Bloomington Indiana Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:19 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Joe!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
ratso88
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
ratso88

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Bloomington Indiana   Hi from Bloomington Indiana Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:43 am

Hello Joe! Welcome aboard.
I am always surprised to find other Guzzi riders in area. I'm not sure why though.

I was in your neighborhood this past Sunday.
Met up with another Bloomington Guzzi guy on a Stelvio and proceeded to Spencer for lunch at the Civilian Brewing Corps.
We did take the long way and I rode the Mighty Scura not the GRiSO.

I'm wondering if that's not Jimmy's old GRiSO, does it have a Staintune exhaust?

Plenty of Guzzi help locally.

ZackC likes this post

Back to top Go down
crunkrockjoseph
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
crunkrockjoseph

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Bloomington Indiana   Hi from Bloomington Indiana Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:16 am

Hello Ratso, it is Jimmy's GRiSO. Coincidentally I was the brewmaster over at Civilian the first few years they were open.
Back to top Go down
ratso88
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
ratso88

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Bloomington Indiana   Hi from Bloomington Indiana Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:50 am

Man . . . the world is getting smaller!

I’ll pm you. Always nice to meet other Guzzi folks.
Back to top Go down
kidsmoke
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
kidsmoke

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Bloomington Indiana   Hi from Bloomington Indiana Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:53 am

Joe, Colt hasn’t had his coffee. He forgot you guys met at your Dads this summer. This is Kip. Welcome to the Ghetto. When you listed the bike a few weeks back (we forgive you) I came here asking some questions about the 2 plug 1100.

Glad you’ve decided to give her a go. Beautiful machine!

ZackC likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nobleswood
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Nobleswood

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Bloomington Indiana   Hi from Bloomington Indiana Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:21 am

Joe !
Glad to see you made it to the Ghetto. I was standing around with Kip & Colt when we were at your Dads not-a-rally in July talking about GRiSO’s.

footgoose, kidsmoke, Transplant and crunkrockjoseph like this post

Back to top Go down
crunkrockjoseph
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
crunkrockjoseph

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Bloomington Indiana   Hi from Bloomington Indiana Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:29 am

Oh cool. Howdy fellas. Dad and me made out to lunch at Daredevil in Indianapolis last month. I'm trying to get out more in the coming year and do more moto stuff with friends. Let me know if y'all are riding and I'll try to meet up.

Sorry to tease the sale on market place. I kept feeling sellers remorse and the bike was still here, plus it's red!

kidsmoke likes this post

Back to top Go down
ZackC
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
ZackC

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Bloomington Indiana   Hi from Bloomington Indiana Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:08 pm

Welcome Joe! I’m the Stelvio rider Ratso mentioned in his post; I’m right down the street. We’ll have to get you in on some rides soon.

crunkrockjoseph likes this post

Back to top Go down
BowraBoy
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
BowraBoy

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Bloomington Indiana   Hi from Bloomington Indiana Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:52 pm

Welcome aboard mate.

crunkrockjoseph likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Bloomington Indiana   Hi from Bloomington Indiana Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hi from Bloomington Indiana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: Who you is?-
Jump to: