GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Another GRiSO up for auction in Oz...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Another GRiSO up for auction in Oz... Empty
PostSubject: Another GRiSO up for auction in Oz...   Another GRiSO up for auction in Oz... Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:41 pm

Described as a GRiSO 1100 it seemed to have minimal damage and wasn't a stat write off.

I decided to keep an eye on the Auction and, not surprisingly, the price went silly in the last 15 minutes.

It was only as I was watching the final countdown that I realised that the bike has no oil cooler and no oil drips. Then zooming in through the broken 'Wing' vent I could make out the single discharge coil.

It's an 850, not an 1100! It finally went for 4,600AU! I fear someone will be disappointed. I would be as I know where there's a really nice, un-crashed, ready to roll 850 for $7.5K. 850's are lovely but they don't have the 'Cachet' of the 1100. 

People's are odd.

kindoy2, Yahu and 80CX100 like this post

Back to top Go down
850-Nero
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
850-Nero

PostSubject: Re: Another GRiSO up for auction in Oz...   Another GRiSO up for auction in Oz... Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:42 am

This the same one Pete?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Another GRiSO up for auction in Oz...   Another GRiSO up for auction in Oz... Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:04 am

Don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another GRiSO up for auction in Oz...   Another GRiSO up for auction in Oz... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Another GRiSO up for auction in Oz...
Page 1 of 1