GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

It's all Spaghetti.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

It's all Spaghetti. Empty
PostSubject: It's all Spaghetti.   It's all Spaghetti. Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:09 am

I have now put 1100 miles on my 2011 Tenni. Pleased to report that I have had no issues at all and feel this was the bike I have been searching for - or was it searching for me?

I see you guys are into mapping and have been interested in reading up on the various tweeks going on. My bike is fitted with a PC V and all seems good. Pulls well and strongly from low revs and I cannot find an issue with the fueling through the gears [ but to be fair, I probably am in the honeymoon period ] so i reserve judgemet on that one.

When I had Kawasaki's I was addicted to the induction howl. Now I am addicted to Termi howl. I don't really want to p*ss the neighbours off, but I have a calling to remove the DB killer and get the full effect......... I do get a small amount of crackle and popping from the pipe when dropping off of the revs as it is.

I have fitted some Rox risers to take my lean over the bars off a bit, and they seem fine with enough slack in the cables and pipes on full steering lock. Plus point is slightly more comfy position as i am 5ft 9'' and this places me fairly forward to the bars as standard. But.......... they are pretty fugly - so again - put some miles in and see if spacers or indeed back to standard for me.

So my riding has been more sedate with my other half on the back. I am having a job to get out on my own now as she loves the GRiSO. Of course the bike does this well enough and she does not complain about the seat even though the padding is not that thick for the pillion with the tool kit compartment being under there reducing the seat thickness there. But she likes the fact that she is not raised up on a pearch and then prone to windblast like on my other bikes. Just need to sort the suspension out a bit better as well. On my own, i find it really hard to stick to the speed limits anywhere - I mean i am not out racing people, just making progess and the bike is so rock solid on corners you just fire through and just set up for the next one.........how I envy some of your wide open spaces and roads where you live [ some great pictures Smile ]

The other thing - people keep coming and talking to me about the bike. I obviously knew that it was not mainstream but wherever I go people want to ask me questions. It takes a bit of getting used to if you have not had it before!

nuff said.

Ian/Blue.

Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: It's all Spaghetti.   It's all Spaghetti. Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:47 am

Ian

Glad you are enjoying the bike. Mine got collected again for the 4th time in a month. So since the purchase, exactly six weeks ago today (42 days), i have only had it for 15 days to ride :-( and completed 1500 miles. I do love the bike though and am hoping that they get the seconond fault fixed this time. Strangely i was looking at replacing the bars with something slightly lower and thinner, Triumph speed triple's spring to mind as the bike is more than capable of having some knee down exitement :-)
Back to top Go down
CPB
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
CPB

PostSubject: Re: It's all Spaghetti.   It's all Spaghetti. Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:56 am

400 miles on mine and also loving it. Sorry about your troubles sidrat.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: It's all Spaghetti.   It's all Spaghetti. Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:24 am

sidrat wrote:
Ian

Glad you are enjoying the bike. Mine got collected again for the 4th time in a month. So since the purchase, exactly six weeks ago today (42 days), i have only had it for 15 days to ride :-( and completed 1500 miles. I do love the bike though and am hoping that they get the seconond fault fixed this time. Strangely i was looking at replacing the bars with something slightly lower and thinner, Triumph speed triple's spring to mind as the bike is more than capable of having some knee down exitement :-)

Sorry too from me. That's crap. As you say, hope that they get it all sorted and then you can concentrate more on riding. I know what you mean about lean angles as i seem to have worn a bit off of the footstand Shocked I am not sure where to go with the bars? It all feels a bit too civilized now they are more upright!
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: It's all Spaghetti.   It's all Spaghetti. Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:25 am

It is amazing how the GRiSO never fails to draw a crowd, fun actually.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: It's all Spaghetti.   It's all Spaghetti. Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:34 am

Steak wrote:
It is amazing how the GRiSO never fails to draw a crowd, fun actually.

I am enjoying it - Even trying to work it so my honeymoon next year could be somewhere around lake Como!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's all Spaghetti.   It's all Spaghetti. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

It's all Spaghetti.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Experience-
Jump to: