GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Greetings from beautiful downtown Burbank!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TalkingGriso
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
TalkingGriso

Greetings from beautiful downtown Burbank! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from beautiful downtown Burbank!   Greetings from beautiful downtown Burbank! Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:15 am

Hello all! First-time Guzzi owner checking in. Haven't had a lot of bikes over my decades of motorcycle love, but I've always admired Moto Guzzis from a distance. Made the (wise) mistake of test driving a GRiSO last month and it followed me home! First bike I have ever owned that makes me want to ride it every single day.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from beautiful downtown Burbank!   Greetings from beautiful downtown Burbank! Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:20 am

Welcome to the ghetto TG. There's a lot of GRiSO experience and knowledge amongst the membership here (now 30 strong!) Feel free to share your experiences and ask any questions as you get to know your fantastic machine.

SD

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Landman
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Landman

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from beautiful downtown Burbank!   Greetings from beautiful downtown Burbank! Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:45 pm

Hey TG, I made the same mistake - sat on a GRiSO expecting to feel cramped compared the the NTX, and instead felt right at home. Probably the best mistake I have ever made:lol: 
Back to top Go down
Grisodude
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Grisodude

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from beautiful downtown Burbank!   Greetings from beautiful downtown Burbank! Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:47 am

TalkingGriso wlecome
Bought my 2006 without riding it.
Have not looked back and having a ball.

Harry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from beautiful downtown Burbank!   Greetings from beautiful downtown Burbank! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Greetings from beautiful downtown Burbank!
Page 1 of 1