GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

I want a GRiSO

Go down 
+6
beetle
DungeonMaster
sidrat
CPB
Oz1200Guzzi
chappaul
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:25 am

Busted!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:39 am

Very Happy

Wee came out!

I love silly!

Pete
Back to top Go down
joecool
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
joecool

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:05 am

Steak wrote:
joecool wrote:
Laker wrote:
So Joe did you get your GRiSO yet?

Not quite yet. Other things (such as an old ass house that needs some tlc) take presidence over a guzzi. However, I am hoping soon. The weather has been rather nice out lately, so it would be near perfect weather for riding.

Arrrrrrgh, we have a Don Abbondio in wolf's clothing...  Wishful thinking on the 1200 SE is not enough to gain access into the inner sanctum.

I was invited... *cough*dungeonmaster*cough*
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:53 am

Yeah!!!!!
We must finish corrupting this one into the Hallowed Ranks of True Believers!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:15 am

Oh, you're more than welcome here in the ghetto. We have lots of Don Abbondios, some like you are looking for their GRiSO, others are simply fans, and others still, may ride another Guzzi but know a good forum when they see one.

At any rate, if and when you get your GRiSO, post up a picture showing it off in the "Who you is?" thread. Then and only then can you join the ranks of the bravoes. What kind of a place would this be without some sort of honour system among thugs. Let this be a lesson to all! Laughing

Good luck on your purchase, you won't be disappointed, but until then, you're still among the ranks of the GRiSOless...

ghetto

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:13 am

I am on a campaign to get every member of apriliaforum to get GRiSO's.
Back to top Go down
joecool
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
joecool

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:17 am

Steak, thank you for your welcome. Everyone that I have talked to about it says that the GRiSO is the best thing since sliced italian bread. It would be nice to have a test ride on one before I go and buy, but i'm sure it will be a slick ride.
Back to top Go down
joecool
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
joecool

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:18 am

DungeonMaster wrote:

Has the aprilia forum done something to anger you or something? Or are you being a silly arse?
Back to top Go down
Laker
Biondino
Biondino
Laker

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:33 am

joecool wrote:
Steak, thank you for your welcome. Everyone that I have talked to about it says that the GRiSO is the best thing since sliced italian bread. It would be nice to have a test ride on one before I go and buy, but i'm sure it will be a slick ride.

If you'd like to take one for a spin just let me know. You can check out the Rexxer flash before I try out one of Beetle's maps.
Back to top Go down
joecool
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
joecool

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:37 am

Laker wrote:
joecool wrote:

If you'd like to take one for a spin just let me know.  You can check out the Rexxer flash before I try out one of Beetle's maps.

Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Laker
Biondino
Biondino
Laker

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:42 am

Yeah man, come on over and we'll go for a good ride. You can hop on the GRiSO and I'll take the Tuono. I'll message you my contact info.
Back to top Go down
joecool
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
joecool

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:43 am

Hot damn! I need to find me helmet.
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:55 pm

joecool wrote:
DungeonMaster wrote:

Has the aprilia forum done something to anger you or something? Or are you being a silly arse?

I'm making fun of myself for earning the ire of the apriliaforum for how I always rant and rave about "buy a GRiSO" in everything I post.

DM
Back to top Go down
joecool
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
joecool

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:14 pm

DungeonMaster wrote:
joecool wrote:
DungeonMaster wrote:

I'm making fun of myself for earning the ire of the apriliaforum for how I always rant and rave about "buy a GRiSO" in everything I post.

DM

Odd since they are the ones who sell them. Oh well, I guess I will find out what they are like soon.
Back to top Go down
Laker
Biondino
Biondino
Laker

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:51 pm

DungeonMaster wrote:

DM

Pfft, that place wouldn't be the same without your constant GRiSO blather. "GRiSO this" and "GRiSO that"...you're like an eleven year old boy obsessed with his own boner.
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:57 pm

Laughing cheers Laughing Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
joecool
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
joecool

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:49 pm

Laker wrote:
DungeonMaster wrote:

DM

Pfft, that place wouldn't be the same without your constant GRiSO blather.  "GRiSO this" and "GRiSO that"...you're like an eleven year old boy obsessed with his own boner.  

How did this go from talking about an italian motorcycle to a 11 year old's weiner?
Back to top Go down
Laker
Biondino
Biondino
Laker

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:57 pm

Not to worry, he'll bring it back around to his GRiSO in no time Wink
Back to top Go down
joecool
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
joecool

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:59 pm

Laker wrote:
Not to worry, he'll bring it back around to his GRiSO in no time Wink

Whew! I'm glad. I was a bit worried there.
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:10 pm

joecool wrote:

How did this go from talking about an italian motorcycle to a 11 year old's weiner?

It was an apt description of my mental state. Between myself and Pete we are a fine lot to be riding the best motorcycle ever created.
Back to top Go down
joecool
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
joecool

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:12 pm

DungeonMaster wrote:
riding the best motorcycle ever created.

And what bike is that?
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:17 pm

Laverda SF2
err, oops.

I meant the GRiSO (when I'm not owning an SF2)

DM
Back to top Go down
joecool
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
joecool

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:19 pm

DungeonMaster wrote:
Laverda SF2
err, oops.

I meant the GRiSO (when I'm not owning an SF2)

DM

Okay. Just making sure. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Laker
Biondino
Biondino
Laker

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:21 pm

Sorry you couldn't make it today Joe. Snuck out of the office at lunch today and hit the hill country with Hellgate for a bit. Good ride but the rains washed a bit of grit into parts of Lime Creek Rd. Let's be sure to plan for a spin after this week is over.
Back to top Go down
joecool
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
joecool

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:28 pm

Laker wrote:
Sorry you couldn't make it today Joe.  Snuck out of the office at lunch today and hit the hill country with Hellgate for a bit.  Good ride but the rains washed a bit of grit into parts of Lime Creek Rd. Let's be sure to plan for a spin after this week is over.

For sure man. I'll buy the coffee!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want a GRiSO   I want a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I want a GRiSO
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2