GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Yay! Brilliant!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Yay! Brilliant! Empty
PostSubject: Yay! Brilliant!   Yay! Brilliant! Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:09 pm

Just got word that my 'C' kit is on its way. Poxy thing wasn't supposed to be here until mid February! Not often you get a nice surprise like that.

Great thing is that I can now use this on Mark Salkeld's bike and get him back on the road, (I bought my own 'C' kit at the usurious price here on spec but my bike is currently golden so I have no urgency to install it. Mark's has shat the bed so it needs fixin!) I used my original kit on Mike Kenna's 1200 Sport, (The 1200 Sport from hell! Laughing ) when Mark's kit arrives I can use it on my old nail. Might do it this winter when I'm not busy.

Win! More bikes back on the road!

Incidentally Mike emailed me and he seems very happy with Mark's map! It's not perfect because of the issues created by the shaved ape at McGraths making it impossible to map correctly at the bottom end but it's very, very close and a massive step up from what it was. I just hate it's taken me so long to work out to un-fuck it! Don't know if I've mentioned it here but somebody had mucked about with the *Other* sacred screw. The totally inaccessible one that takes determination and grit to arse about with! ARRRRGH!

Pete
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

Yay! Brilliant! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay! Brilliant!   Yay! Brilliant! Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:23 pm

But I wasn't finished!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Yay! Brilliant! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay! Brilliant!   Yay! Brilliant! Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:28 pm

S'all right. He wants to come down and thank you in person so at your convenience we can come down with it in the Serial Killer van and do a couple more runs before you take your logging gear off. Then I can load up my old shitter and take it away. You can have a play and if needs be I can re-install my logging gear on the Sport and do a few more runs.

Hopefully we'll fix the brakes by then too! Cool

Pete
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

Yay! Brilliant! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay! Brilliant!   Yay! Brilliant! Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:48 am

Cool. cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Maddara
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Maddara

Yay! Brilliant! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay! Brilliant!   Yay! Brilliant! Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:06 pm

Is good boys - Pete/Mark - I have given the Mandello marvel a few full power/noise runs now and it is very smooth carving through the traffic on the commute in. One funny issue tho - after I filled up with 95 octane this morn - at the next set of lights the idle sat beautifully at 2K - after another full noise trial from the lights went back to 1200 RPM - same happened on way home. Not an issue -just thought I would mention it in case someone left their chewy in there somewhere.
It is a huge improvement Mark and I would like to say thank you for your sterling work. Anyway - will say the same when I see you down there. I notice Pete wants to drive and not come down on the back of the sport!
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Yay! Brilliant! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay! Brilliant!   Yay! Brilliant! Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:40 am

The 2K idle hang is the result of fairies. Trust me.

As for driving to Wagga? If you think I'm bitching on the back of a 1200 Sport for three bloody hours? Think again! Very Happy

Pete
Back to top Go down
Maddara
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Maddara

Yay! Brilliant! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay! Brilliant!   Yay! Brilliant! Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:20 pm

Sook

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Yay! Brilliant! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay! Brilliant!   Yay! Brilliant! Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:38 am

Yup. But a sensible sook! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yay! Brilliant! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay! Brilliant!   Yay! Brilliant! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yay! Brilliant!
Page 1 of 1