GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

first weekend ride

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bradbusa
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
bradbusa

first weekend ride Empty
PostSubject: first weekend ride   first weekend ride Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:21 am

Took the GRiSO out for the first official ride this weekend. i have a nice 200 mile or so loop in my area that has some nice straights and a few long sweepers. this bike is not like my ninja! i found myself running out of gears much sooner than im used to. i'm going to have to adapt to that. this bike is great in the 60-90mph range.. anything above that is asking too much i feel. but i love it and i dont care that it's not a zx14!

also ran into a fellow rider today! today's ride took me through a catholic community where i like to stop for refreshments on the way home. the first ever GRiSO i saw was in this community and i saw him again today! this is the bike that inspired me to track one down and bring it home. i met the owner(again) and had a chat with the twins exchanging hello's in the parking lot. as it turns out, his bike is on the market. i wish i had known that 3 weeks ago! photos to follow.. as you can see i'm no natgeo photographer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pokeyjoe
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
pokeyjoe

first weekend ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: first weekend ride   first weekend ride Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:34 pm

Did he say why he was selling it?
Back to top Go down
bradbusa
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
bradbusa

first weekend ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: first weekend ride   first weekend ride Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:24 pm

I guess his wife isnt into it as much anymore. He is a photographer who does a lot of traveling throughout the country and has grown tired of hauling around with him
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

first weekend ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: first weekend ride   first weekend ride Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:36 pm

Isn't his name Dan and has/used to have a red Norge? The Givi paint scheme on that GRiSO looks familiar...
If so, he's an older dude with health problem I heard. Hope he's OK though.
I met him in some local meets and Bike Week. He's a very nice guy...
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

first weekend ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: first weekend ride   first weekend ride Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:58 pm

It looks like Dan Raidt's bike but he sold it and gave riding away a few years back so it must be a subsequent owner.

Pete
Back to top Go down
bradbusa
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
bradbusa

first weekend ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: first weekend ride   first weekend ride Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:36 pm

Honestly we didn't exchange names. I know he lives somewhere in Naples/ft. Myers area. He has owned the bike for 2 years i think. It is a 2011
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

first weekend ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: first weekend ride   first weekend ride Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:05 pm

Pete Roper wrote:
It looks like Dan Raidt's bike but he sold it and gave riding away a few years back so it must be a subsequent owner.

Pete

Yep, Dan Raidt was his name and he was fairly active on Forums as well.
And yes that's his bike, that now belong to a new owner like you said.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

first weekend ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: first weekend ride   first weekend ride Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:58 pm

You guys are missing a step.  That's Gareth's (GrisoGuy's) Tenni, and he did buy it from Dan Raidt about a year and a half ago.  Gareth has posted some great photos and videos taken over his GRiSO affair.  You can find most of them in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

He also announced he'd be selling the bike a couple weeks back.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

first weekend ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: first weekend ride   first weekend ride Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:46 pm

Well damn! What's up with this selling GRiSO shit??
I have 2 of those and they're not going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

first weekend ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: first weekend ride   first weekend ride Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

first weekend ride
Page 1 of 1