GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa.

Go down 
+5
bioman
waterbottle
beetle
keenerkeen07
Bill Hagan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa. Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa.   Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:47 am

Here are the pix and captions I threatened.

Scroll through or go to full screen, slideshow mode.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bill
Back to top Go down
keenerkeen07
Nibbio
Nibbio
keenerkeen07

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa.   Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:35 am

Bravo.......... Bill.. lovely pictures and story line ...
I lived through them and wished I was there , I may have a chance to ride this weekend as the weather is improving this weekend, living in Western Canada riding in October /November is usually NA
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa.   Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:10 am

Awesome Bill. The word 'vicarious' comes to mind.

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa.   Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:14 pm

I admire your work Bill . What was the reason for the covered bridges ? Something to do with horses maybe ? Thanks for the pics, cheers.
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa.   Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:29 pm

You do have an eye for fascinating road signs!!  Makes me want to start my GRiSO, cross the border and discover these areas.  Thanks a lot for posting!

Last edited by bioman on Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa.   Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:54 pm

Thanks to all.  It's fun to do those.

And that particular ride will, I think, stay in my memory as one of my best -- and possibly the best -- day ride ever.  Near nonstop joy.

Kathi comes back tomorrow, and we may repeat that route, possibly in reverse, on Wednesday aboard the Norge.  I promise not to post (too many) more pix.  Wink

As for covered bridges, waterbottle, more to protect the taxpayers or other owners than horses.  See [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bill
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa.   Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:08 pm

G'day Bill
My GRiSO does not have a reverse gear ......but, your Norge does ?
Keep smilin
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa.   Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:51 pm

wardentm wrote:
G'day Bill
My GRiSO does not have a reverse gear ......but, your Norge does ?
Keep smilin

Ha! Very Happy

Actually, I have gotten into a few spots where I sure wish it had a reverse gear! Rolling Eyes

Bill

Back to top Go down
JohnA
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
JohnA

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa.   Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa. Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:33 pm

Bill,
You always post the best pictures!
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa.   Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa. Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:55 pm

Great, Bill. I have to wonder though how you manage to cover so many miles in a single stretch of daylight when you stop as often as you do to take pictures!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
LBC Tenni
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
LBC Tenni

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa.   Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa. Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:45 pm

Just lovely Bill. Nothing like the countryside in Fall. It's what motorcycles are made for. Thanks for sharing. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa.   Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Halloween Weekend Ride on GRiSO in Pa.
Page 1 of 1