GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

To Screen or not to scene, that is the question

Go down 
+21
grisorosso
garyclem
plantboy
Scot p
tocino
mark111
WCB
drdezmo
ginkgo
NorthBayGriso
89millegt
sgw01
DungeonMaster
Uzidzit
Pete Roper
Cage Free
wittangamo
Grisonut
Steak
beetle
Oca
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:20 pm

Yes, I am Very Quick on the Uptake.
Back to top Go down
Oca
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Oca

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:17 pm

I would be on this like white on rice:  http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fimg841.imageshack.us%2Fimg841%2F4127%2Fp1040109custom.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.guzzitech.com%2Fforum%2Ftopic%3Ff%3D163%26t%3D7713&h=600&w=800&tbnid=4Oab7BVlNr9Z0M%3A&zoom=1&docid=gzd6KFkIGJ-5iM&ei=k745U_3cG4qarAHWmoHoDQ&tbm=isch&ved=0CFYQhBwwAQ&iact=rc&dur=1674&page=1&start=0&ndsp=39
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:56 pm

Yes!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:06 am

Well, if you want something that doesn't work and doesn't fit that will make your GRiSO look like a late eighties GPz 900 go right ahead.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:10 am

That was funny...  Laughing Laughing 

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:51 am

Pete Roper wrote:
Well, if you want something that doesn't work and doesn't fit that will make your GRiSO look like a late eighties GPz 900 go right ahead.

Pete

I wanted a GPz 900 bad. Real bad. Now? Meh....

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:08 am

Pete Roper wrote:

Pete

That would be the only part I am concerned with.
From the side it looked like it would work well for me.

But hey, I saw some cute girl (in a bikini) on some TV show my wife watches
But then the girl opened her mouth and I wanted to puke.
Back to top Go down
Oca
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Oca

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:42 pm

Oca wrote:
I would be on this like white on rice:  http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fimg841.imageshack.us%2Fimg841%2F4127%2Fp1040109custom.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.guzzitech.com%2Fforum%2Ftopic%3Ff%3D163%26t%3D7713&h=600&w=800&tbnid=4Oab7BVlNr9Z0M%3A&zoom=1&docid=gzd6KFkIGJ-5iM&ei=k745U_3cG4qarAHWmoHoDQ&tbm=isch&ved=0CFYQhBwwAQ&iact=rc&dur=1674&page=1&start=0&ndsp=39

To follow up on my precious post, this just came to me from Stucchi Luigi:
Hello, Dear Customer we inform you that the fairing GRiSO has not yet come ready. we ask you to keep checking our website, which will be available soon entered the picture.  We remain at your disposizione for more information and take the opportunity to  I offer you our Best Regards.    Stucchi Luigi s.r.l. Accessori e ricambi moto Verniciature e restauri Strada per  Maggiana 24 23826 Mandello del Lario (LC) Tel.Shop +39 0341/731344 Tel.Office +39 0341/700139 Fax +39 0341/733801 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    -----Messaggio originale----- Da: Bruce Cohen [mailto:bcohen710@me.com]  Inviato: mercoledì 2 aprile 2014 23.03 A: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oggetto: Fairing  Do you carry this GRiSO fairing:  http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fimg841.imageshack.us%2Fimg8 41%2F4127%2Fp1040109custom.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.guzzitech.com%2Ffo rum%2Ftopic%3Ff%3D163%26t%3D7713&h=600&w=800&tbnid=4Oab7BVlNr9Z0M%3A&zoom=1& docid=gzd6KFkIGJ-5iM&ei=k745U_3cG4qarAHWmoHoDQ&tbm=isch&ved=0CFYQhBwwAQ&iact =rc&dur=1674&page=1&start=0&ndsp=39 wrote:
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:50 pm

If its from Stucchi it will probably be wonky, won't fit and will cost too much anyway!
Back to top Go down
Oca
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Oca

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:54 pm

Costing way too much for sure.
Back to top Go down
WCB
Biondino
Biondino
WCB

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:19 pm

Oca wrote:

Sexy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 16, 2014 9:48 pm

MRA VARIO Touring Screen MRA.VTNB.1 Made in Germany.  Air foil does make a difference.  Air flow hits in my chin/neck area.  I'm 6 foot.  Naked Bike Mounting Kit for 28MM handle bar MRA.HKM28 item.  Only MRA dealer I found in the USA was TwistedThrottle.com
Back to top Go down
Oca
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Oca

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 18, 2014 10:23 pm

GRiSO HEAD wrote:
MRA VARIO Touring Screen MRA.VTNB.1 Made in Germany.  Air foil does make a difference.  Air flow hits in my chin/neck area.  I'm 6 foot.  Naked Bike Mounting Kit for 28MM handle bar MRA.HKM28 item.  Only MRA dealer I found in the USA was TwistedThrottle.com

I could do without the airfoil. By the way, what seat do you have?
Back to top Go down
mark111
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
mark111

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:26 am

Has anyone had any luck contacting these guys and ordering one of these screens, shown on page 1 of this thread. My italian is basically nil so I don't know how to make contact. As the factory flyscreen seems to be dead this looks like a suitable replica, even the mounting brackets appear to be very similar to the factory items.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:27 am

The MRA TOUR Screen is from TWISTEDTROTTLE.COM or MRA VarioTouringScreen (style "VTNB") for naked bikes & cruisers (SMOKE GRAY) mounting kit MRA.HKM28 Universal windscreen mounting kit for 28mm handlebars.
Back to top Go down
tocino
Nibbio
Nibbio
tocino

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:45 pm

Another option: I put the Givi A240 windscreen on last week for a weekend trip. Previously I'd found travelling above 75MPH or so to put too much wind on my chest. I didn't want a large screen, just something like the factory flyscreen or maybe a little bigger.

It did a pretty good job - blocked some of the wind and made higher speeds less tiring. It's not a full-on screen so that's what I expected.

I had to cut the "universal" brackets because of where the front turn signals are mounted. Because it only mounts at the headlight ears, the top vibrated a bit over the bumpy stuff and at speed. Again, not a big deal. I'd say worth the US $127 for the screen & mounts plus the 20 min with the dremel / hacksaw.

---
---
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:49 pm

How well does that flare the wind away from your hands??
Back to top Go down
Scot p
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Scot p

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:11 pm

hmmmm I dont hate that as much as I do Givi's other offerings...as for the vibes, use a rubber stop on the back of the instrument cluster, its what i do with my Dart screen..

cya
Scot.
Back to top Go down
tocino
Nibbio
Nibbio
tocino

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:00 am

DungeonMaster wrote:
How well does that flare the wind away from your hands??

Didn't notice - it was pretty warm. I'd guess not at all since it offers no coverage of the grip area.

Scot p wrote:
hmmmm I dont hate that as much as I do Givi's other offerings...as for the vibes, use a rubber stop on the back of the instrument cluster, its what i do with my Dart screen..

Good idea. The vibes didn't bother me but if they do I'll do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:57 am

Great news! Dart now do a fly screen for the GRiSO! Just ordered one.
Back to top Go down
plantboy
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
plantboy

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:25 pm

Thanks Vince, that's good news. So that will be one for the wife's Stone and one for the G. Save on shipping too. cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:37 pm

Dart screen on a G
Back to top Go down
garyclem
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
garyclem

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:34 pm

got myself a light tint Dart this morning from Motociclo after giving up on ever acquiring a genuine MG flyscreen to protect my instrument cluster........ not really inexspensive for what it is, but I gotta say the quality of the screen and hardware is outstanding, the fitting instructions are clear and concise, even the packaging is worth keeping. Its a very big YES from me Thumbs Up , the only thing missing is the MG logo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:59 pm

Here' mine:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:56 pm

probably be thrown off forum for this......Honda Hornet screen - £20 off ebay - job's a good un!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Screen or not to scene, that is the question   To Screen or not to scene, that is the question - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

To Screen or not to scene, that is the question
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next