GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Now i am ready to buy a tankbag

Go down 
+2
GNORTS
sidrat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

Now i am ready to buy a tankbag Empty
PostSubject: Now i am ready to buy a tankbag   Now i am ready to buy a tankbag Icon_minitime1Wed May 04, 2016 11:17 pm

Many thanks to Onur for this, it turned up in exactly a week, well packaged and a credit to him, it suits the bike well, now all i need is to buy a bag, off to italy in 10 days, can't wait!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GNORTS
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
GNORTS

PostSubject: Re: Now i am ready to buy a tankbag   Now i am ready to buy a tankbag Icon_minitime1Thu May 05, 2016 7:51 pm

Just ordered mine, look forward to getting it fitted and choosing a Givi bag. No more ill-fitting Cali bag and my improvised lash-up to secure it. The paint wasn't so great on my previous GRiSO, a leftover 1100 with a new bike warranty but less than perfect cosmetics. The new one, though, is pristine and I want a bag that won't make any contact with the rosso matte paint on the tank.

I'm considering this Givi model, the XS307.

Which one are you considering?
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Now i am ready to buy a tankbag   Now i am ready to buy a tankbag Icon_minitime1Thu May 05, 2016 8:14 pm

That's the one I got, John. Works great for me. No touchie tankie.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
GNORTS
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
GNORTS

PostSubject: Re: Now i am ready to buy a tankbag   Now i am ready to buy a tankbag Icon_minitime1Thu May 05, 2016 8:23 pm

Pete, that's great, thanks for the pix! That bag looks very nice - the line in front of the Givi logo matches the line of the stripe on the tank! The bag looks just about the same size as the one I've been using since the days of my Stone. Hey, you don't need a tankbag for your hack, do you??
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Now i am ready to buy a tankbag   Now i am ready to buy a tankbag Icon_minitime1Thu May 05, 2016 9:09 pm

No thanks, it came with a "Bagster" tank bra/bag mount. Ugly as sin, but very useful for hauling puppies.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Crosstowntraffic
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Crosstowntraffic

PostSubject: Re: Now i am ready to buy a tankbag   Now i am ready to buy a tankbag Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2016 9:30 am

I also use the XS307 find it the perfect fit for the size of the tank. The bit that fits on the ring is adjustable so you can move the bag back towards the rider more, just gives a bit more access to the ignition key.
Back to top Go down
GNORTS
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
GNORTS

PostSubject: Re: Now i am ready to buy a tankbag   Now i am ready to buy a tankbag Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2016 5:41 pm

Convinced. Just ordered the XS307. The tank ring is on the way from Onur.
Back to top Go down
whyrichard
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
whyrichard

PostSubject: Re: Now i am ready to buy a tankbag   Now i am ready to buy a tankbag Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:31 pm

Hey,

Lov'n the GRiSO now that its back from Jim's... Thank you Jim!!!

I am thinking that a Tankbag is critical... is this touchless still the way to go or is there a new and improved one??? Seems the zipper has been problematic? Are there other tank bags that mount to the gas tank ring?

My previous bag was a marsee and it was superb...

Thanks,
Richard
Back to top Go down
whyrichard
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
whyrichard

PostSubject: Re: Now i am ready to buy a tankbag   Now i am ready to buy a tankbag Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:30 am

.... also, I can't clearly find which tank lock kit the GRiSO requires... which one fit for you all?

Thanks,
Richard
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Now i am ready to buy a tankbag   Now i am ready to buy a tankbag Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and buy one of his adapters.

Buy a GIVI Tanklock Bag

Bob has become your favorite uncle.

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now i am ready to buy a tankbag   Now i am ready to buy a tankbag Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Now i am ready to buy a tankbag
Page 1 of 1